Jason: Part 1

This was requested by sebastian1smythe

InfoΣ Jason has to help the others with a case. When he gets to the Cave he sees a girl. He asks who she is and Tim says it is his sister. Jason takes a liking to you.

~~~~~~~~

Jasons Pov

Bruce called me telling me I had to help with a case of kidnappings going on around Gotham. I sigh as I climb off my motorcycle. I spot Replacement, Demon, and Golden Boy standing next to the Batcomputer. But I also spot a girl with (hair color) sitting down typing something very fast.

Replacement notices I am here and quickly rushes down to me to talk about the cases. But I interrupt him by saying,

"Who is that" pointing to the girl. "Oh that's my sister." Replacement said. "Now back to the cases-"

"TIM I FOUND SOMETHING!" yelled a voice. "What is it Y/n!?" Tim yells at the girl.

"Apparently all of the kidnapped victims went to Taco Bell (😂) the day before. Then had to go to the hospital because they were getting sick," she said. "That's great Y/n. I will go to that Taco Bell. Dick, Damian go to the hospitals they were admitted to."

"What about me," I asked Tim. "You stay and watch my sister. She tends to wonder." "I DO NOT!!"

With that, they all scrambled off. "So wanna get to know each other," I ask Y/n.

"Sure, but how?" "Umm, how about 20 questions?" I suggested.

"Perfect, let's do it. You go first," she said getting off her chair and sitting next to me on the floor. "Okay. Ummm. Are you older or younger than your brother?"

"Older, duh." "Okay, now you." "How old are you," she asked getting closer to me. "21" I answered.

"Good, me too." "Have you ever loved someone?" I asked. "Not until now" I was about to ask what she meant by that when she closed the small gap between us.

I spent no time pulling her into my lap, her hands in my hair, slightly pulling. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. Just as I was about to take the kiss up a level we heard the revving of a motorcycle engine.

She got up off of me and helped me up. We turned to Tim. He gave us a questioning glance but didn't say anything. Good.

From then on we kept our relationship a secret. That is until I got Y/N pregnant. Whoops.

HOW WAS IT?

BYE LITTLE LUNAR DROPS