Damian Part Two

Part two of when the Teen Titans beat you up.

------

I tried to open my eyes. They were heavy, as I opened them a blindling light filled my vision. I turned my head- well at least tried.

As I tried to move any bone in my body, I felt something heavy on my legs. I slowly moved my head, to wear I were able to see the object, but instead I saw a mess of raven hair.

Damian. My mind began to wonder to what happened, and why I was in this big bed. Images of what happened before flashed in my head. The Titans.

It all seemed like a blur. Ravens cloak, Starfires bright pink hair. Everything. I subconsciously ran my fingers though his hair, wondering about the events that lead up to this moment. I smiled remembering the text we had.

I felt Damian move from underneath me, so I stopped moving my fingers. He looked up at me with a crooked smile on his face. "Beloved" he said locking his fingers with me.

"What happened Love?" I asked him. "Those imbeciles I called a team beat you up, even after I told them about you multiple times. I just wished they would have listened to me. Look what they caused." He answered.

"Oh love. It is alright, I'm still alive. Aren't I?" I asked him. "Y/N, you don't understand. Before you woke up and few minutes ago, you flatlined. Your heart stopped for a few minutes." he said.

My breathing got caught in my throat. "What?" "Dont worry Beloved, they wont hurt you anymore. I promise."

"Thank you, Damian. I-i love you." I said. He looked surprised. "I love you, too. Y/N."

Done sorry this didn't get done yesterday, but I was at church, so here you go!!