Batboys

Thanks for requesting this Mumize.

With the pressure of school, bullies, villains, patrol, and family nothing was going right for you. Not only was Joker attempting to kidnap you and kill your family you had to deal with twelve pounds of homework at the same time.

As time slowly went by for you things just piled up on top of that mountain of stupid shit. You prayed and prayed nothing else would have, but like always you got ignored.

The boys started to make you do more things, expecting you to be able to complete all of it in one day. For example Jason's expectation  "Y/n  I want you to be able to scale all of Wayne Tech by the end of this hour to make sure no villains are in it, okay?" Doesn't seem hard right? Well, you had ten minutes until the hour was over.

What...... The........ FUCK?! 

The boys expected so much of you, way too much of you. You had things to do and places to go, yet they held you back. Boy were you mad!

So when Joker attempting to kidnap you succeeded you were done.

"So Girly, I bet you are wondering why I kidnapped you, huh?" Joker asked. Oh, ho ho you were definitely done with this shit!

"Not really Joker, I really don't care," you said in a monotone voice, getting tired of his antics.

"Oh, Girly don't be like that! You'll ruin all the fun," he said, you rolled your eyes, slowly untying yourself for the horribly tied ropes. Just as you got yourself out Joker saw you and stabbed your arm!

"Wtf, dude! Why the hell did you do that?! Look if been having a rough week, so I am done with you!" You yelled at him, punching him in the face with your good arm.

With that, a fight commenced, and it looked like Joker was winning. He had successfully punched you in the eye and nose, stabbed a dagger in your left leg, and broke one of your fingers.

So when the glass above you to broke, and four figures immerged from the glass, you were a little bit happy. That stopped when the shower of glass came down upon you. With you getting cut, you tried to dodge some of the glass but failed.

So now with a broken nose, finger and bruised eye and a stabbed leg and arm you faced your brothers. You saw they had pinned down Joker and knocked him out, they faced you and cringed at your state, rushing over to you.

"H/n, I told you to be careful in patrol, but look at yourself you got caught and we had to waste our time getting you back," Damian said, ouch that hurt.

"Shut up Demon, but he is right H/n we wasted time trying to save you when we could have been saving others," Tim said. WTF is wrong with these people?!

They all started ranting, about how "reckless" you are. And that was the last straw!

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?!" You yelled interrupting them. They were silent not expecting you to say this... "IF I AM SUCH A BOTHER THAN WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?! LIKE YOU SAID YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SAVING OTHERS, BUT INSTEAD, YOU CAME TO GET ME, NOT EVEN ASKING IF I WAS OKAY, YOU JUST STARTED YELLING AT ME!!! YOU ACT AS IF YOU DON'T SEE HOW DEPRESSED I AM WHEN IT'S IN FUCKING PLAIN SIGHT!!

I'm tired of you all yelling at me, as if I'm worthless, but I guess I really am." You chuckled at the end, with tears running down your face. They looked at you with eyes full of sorrow, even Jason who took his helmet off. "I'm done with you guys."

That's the last thing you said before you left them there, frozen in their spots. Guilt was the only thing they could feel. You left..... because of them. It was all their fault.

Done, I don't think it was good, but I don't really know. Hopefully, It was. Please don't be shy to send me a request, I need them. Thank you for reading, commenting and voting on my story.

Bye!!!