Damian part Two

Part two of Jokers Daughter.

 ̄▽ ̄

Ever since the Batclan excepted you, you finally felt at home. At peace. Joker nor Harley have bothered you in the two months you have been here. You even became a member of the Bat-Crew.

Damian and you have gotten closer since the day you meant. Actually, the Bats told you this is the closest he has ever been with anyone at all.

Damian and you have shared many kisses and cuddles together. None of the family making snarky comments.

Today there was a mission for eveyone, including you to work on. And you guessed it, it was your worse nightmare. Littlery.

While fighting Joker, you being desguised and all, scarecrow came and stuck a needle in you. What was in the needle was Joker venom and fear toxin mixed together. What Joker said was. 'It will make your nightmares come to life'

So here you are, in a bed sweating, crying and screaming. On the other hand the Bats were nervous. Trying to find a way to cure you.

One hour ino the toxin and marks were apearing on your body. This is what they meant by it makes them come to life. Bruises and scratches were settling on your body  like paint on a wall.

Damian stood by your side the entire time, trying to wake you up. He was crying, nobody has ever seen him cry. He just wanted you to wake up.

You though, felt everything. The worst thing that had to happen was seeing your old 'family'. Joker was laughing like the maniac he is and Harley was being jist like him. They apparently saw you and came up to you. You couldn't move, only feel the pain they set upon you. Boy did it hurt.

Joker came up to you with the same crowbar that killed Jason. He punched you in the jaw first. Then swung the crowbar at you stumic. Crack. You could hear you ribs cracking with that one swing. He kept doing this over in over again. You cried and screamed, wishing you were with Damian and his father, brothers and Alfred. Even the girls, though they were loud.

Finally, the bats found the cure. They quickly injected you with the serum, all movements ceased. They did it. You still had your pulse.

A half a hour later and you started waking up. 'God, those lights' you thought. They were really bright. You turned your head groaning. There sat Damian. They nightmares came flooding back. God you were scared.

"Damian" you croaked?

"Beloved, Your awake. Thank god." He was relived, he never left your side. You were together again.