Chapter 15: The Locker Room

Madison's POV

Avery and I walked up the steps to my house.

"Well, goodnight babygirl." She told me, pulling me into her. I stared at her, humming a little to myself.

"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked her.

"I mean, it's Friday. My dads shouldn't care. I would like to though." I smiled and nodded, opening the door.

"Text them and see." She nodded and we went inside. Mom was standing by the window, looking down at dishes with a small smile on her face. "You're such a stalker." I told her. She turned to me with a wide smile.

"You're together?" She asked, expectantly. Avery and I looked at each other, Avery was grinning widely. "About damn time!" She ran over and hugged Avery then me. "You two are going to be the cutest couple ever. You already are! I'm so so so happy it's finally happening!" Avery laughed and I did too.

"Well thanks Mom."

"Of course. Avery, you should tell your fathers about it, I'm sure they'd be happy." She nodded.

"I'll bet they will."

"Well, goodnight kids. Congratulations." She told us and I pulled Avery up the stairs.

We went in my room and she sat on the bed. "I miss what used to happen up here." She mumbled, mostly to herself but I heard it. I stared at her, thinking of the times we had together.

"So do I Ave... Anyone ever tell you that you're beautiful?" I asked, watching her. Her face contorted into a confused look.

"Uhh, no." I tilted my head.

"Well you are." She frowned.

"Me? Beautiful? I'm more like hot or cute." I shrugged.

"Beautiful... hot and cute." She tried to hide a smile and she blushed a little.

"Thank you." I laughed and sat beside her.

"You're welcome Ave. Oh, would you like some clothes to wear? I have those shirts and shorts you usually wore." She laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I could use that. I'm gonna go shower, okay?" She asked, standing.

"Okay. I'll have your clothes ready." She nodded and began taking her shirt off as she walked. She closed the door and I shook my head. Just ignore her body.

I began looking for those clothes for her and thinking. I wanted to have sex with her, but I didn't want her to think I was being too hasty.

It was different than at first, we'd have sex whenever we felt like it. Now, she and I are together. I mean she and I had been talking about it a lot but we haven't done anything.

I'd been thinking about it since we last did it. I stopped and pondered for a few seconds. I heard the shower begin running and I dropped the clothes and ran into the bathroom. Avery stood there naked about to get in the shower. My eyes traveled down her body as I licked my lips.

"Take me." Is all I had to say before she pulled me close and started kissing me.

~

We were laying down now, we'd taken our shower. I missed being able to be like this with her. I thought it felt good then, but it feels even better now having a clear conscience. She sighed and rubbed my back.

"It's so weird... right before I started getting in the shower, I was thinking of coming back and asking if you wanted to–"

"You were going to ask?" She laughed a little, nodding.