Chapter 9: Hurt & Pain

Madison's POV

I'd been cheating on Gabriel for a week now... it was scary and I felt horrible about it.

He'd become nicer and nicer to me and he'd began to really make it seem like he loved me.

I had tried, a few times now to break up with him, but he doesn't want it. I have to try harder than what I have. I can't hurt him anymore.

Last night at Avery's game, I had tried to talk to him about it and he wouldn't budge. In fact, he and I argued about it and he stormed off. Avery ended up coming over to my house and staying the night.

The next morning, we laid in my bed, she held me tightly. She always held me tight, like she didn't want to lose me. I felt so safe and loved in her arms, something I never felt in Gabriel's. She kissed my forehead and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, worriedly. "You haven't seemed as happy in a while. Am I doing something wrong? What is it, don't be afraid to tell me."

"No Ave, you're perfect, I just... it's hard to cheat on him. He tries so hard to be a good boyfriend and..." She sighed.

"Maybe you're supposed to be with him." I stared at her and she looked away, pain written all over her face.

"Avery, I want–"

"If you wanted to really be with me, you would. Instead of you being his girlfriend, you'd be mine. I don't know what's holding you back if you hurt so badly cheating on him. Why haven't you alleviated that pain? I love you, and as I said, I'll take you however I can. Even if I have to go back to being friends with you instead. I'd do anything for you." She stared at me and I kissed her.

I didn't know if I wanted to just be friends with her again. That'd be too hard for me, I was falling for Avery. I wanted to be with her.

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

She pulled my shirt over my head and then cupped my cheeks.

"What do you want Madison? Him, or me?" I shrugged and she stared at me. "You can't have the both of us forever. If I said I'd leave right now, who would you choose?" I didn't say anything, instead I kissed her. She sighed into it and unclasped my bra.

She kissed down my neck, my back arching as I savored the feeling of her lips on my skin.

"I love you, all of you. I want it to be all mine." She mumbled, nibbling on the skin of my neck. I moaned, shivering as her hands moved along my body. Her hand went around and squeezed my butt, emitting a gasp from my lips.

Her mouth moved down and she began to lick around my nipples slowly before taking one into her warm mouth.

"Hmm." I groaned, biting my lip. She sucked on it, pulling it gently in between her teeth. I felt both of them harden as it was in her mouth.

She played around with it before going to the other. She had a puddle forming between my legs by now. I ran my hands down her back, moaning as her tongue flicked and moved around my nipple.

My back arched, wanting more from her. Her hand dipped down to my flood, moving around the clit.

"Ave, please." She looked up at me, her eyes gleaming.

"Please what?" She told me, grinning.

"Go down." She raised her eyebrows, stopping, emitting a sigh from my mouth. She positioned herself lower and began kissing my thighs. She sucked on them, going closer to my center.