Supermassive Black Hole (1)

Noah lifted a log onto his shoulder before following behind Emmett and Rosalie. They were helping Alice set up everything for the wedding since she envisioned how it would look. Alice was telling them where she wanted things while helping Bella walk in high heels.

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asked as he walked pass Alice and Bella. He was also carrying a log on his shoulder.

"On either side of the aisle." Alice answered gesturing to what Noah assumed were the aisles.

Rosalie looked up towards Alice confused as she carried a shorter log, "What aisle?"

Alice sighed walking down the stairs and followed Rosalie, "Does no one have vision?"

Noah gave Bella a smile before following after them. He looked where Emmett set down his before replicating the position it was at. He stood up straight moving over to Rosalie and Alice. "Is this how it would've been for me and Rosalie's wedding?"

"Oh, it was." Alice answered looking at him, "Since we couldn't attend we wanted to help set up. Also, because I wanted it to be perfect for Rosalie and you."

Noah nodded looking at Rosalie, "Right," he drawled out before looking at Alice again. "Thanks."

Alice nodded before returning back to Bella. Noah looked at Rosalie with a raised eyebrow. "Why didn't you tell me."

"I was, but I never got the chance to with everything happening." Rosalie shrugged before walking off to get another log. Noah accepted her answer seeing as she had a point.

*Later that day*

Noah climbed into Bella's room after Edward jumped out. He looked down with Bella seeing Emmett, Jasper, and Edward push each other before running off in the woods.

"Aren't you going to join them?" Bella asked walking over to her bed and sat down on it.

"I will later." Noah said before sitting next to her, "but I was also wanting to spend time with you before tomorrow."

"Well, I can't talk for long." Bella said making Noah look at her weirdly, "Alice wants me to get my beauty sleep, so I'm not tired tomorrow."

"Ah, I see." Noah nodded before giving her a smile, "Then I'll just skip to my little pep talk."

"Pep talk?" Bella questioned smiling at him.

"More like a big brother talk." Noah shrugged before continuing, "Anyway, I was wanting to let you know that no matter what I'll always be there for you. I'll always protect you and look out for you. So, when you are walking down the aisle with dad if you ever feel nervous just look at me and you'll be fine."

"Shouldn't I look at Edward though?" Bella asked making Noah laugh a little

"Yes, you should look at Edward since he'll be looking at you. However, I'm sure once you see him you won't be looking away. Trust me, I wasn't looking away from Rosalie once I saw her walking down. I was just letting you know if you feel nervous give me a glance, and I'll let you know you're fine."

"Well, thanks for your pep talk." Bella said wrapping her arm around his waist for a hug.

Noah wrapped his arms around her kissing her head, "You're welcome. I better leave now, and let you get your beauty sleep."