Update

Hello, hello, fellow reader's! Guess who's back?Back again?

Back again?

Hello, hello, fellow reader's! Guess who's back?Back again?

Noah's back. Tell a friend.

I recommend listening to the song while reading this because this pretty much sums up how I'm changing things up. Also, it's a great song to come back to.

I know it's been so long since I've posted. Many of you probably thought this was a new chapter, and I'm sorry. If you read the author's note you'll know what I was going through. Unfortunately, if you haven't, I'm sorry, but I took it down as of today.

However, since then I have gotten a lot better, especially now that I'm on summer break. I plan on finishing this series before I go back to school in August. A lot of things will change with my writing and the chapters moving forward.

I will be very busy this summer, so I may not post a new chapter everyday, and I don't exactly know what my schedule will be like. I don't want to feel like writing and posting a new chapter is a chore, which I was starting to feel like before I took a break.

So far with the series I've been following along with the Twilight movies. However, I'm going to be changing that. There's some events from the movie I'll add, however, I'm going to be skipping ahead of some things.

Which can mean that some chapters will be short, or long, depending on how I'm feeling when I'm writing it. I can get very distracted when writing, and I procrastinate until the very last minute.

I don't want to rush finishing this series, however, I do want to complete it as soon as possible. Once this series is done, I may consider creating a story with a bunch of one-shots of Noah and Rosalie. Don't expect that to happen once the series is over though, because I don't know if I'll add more to this series.

Thank you to everyone who has read this series, and have liked, followed, and added this to their reading lists. Seeing all the notifications I get about it has been surprising and has kept me motivated to continue with the series.

I don't have a date of when a new chapter is to be posted, but I'll probably start writing tomorrow. Again, the chapters will be different than what they have been usually.

See you all soon again,

Follow, Comment, and Vote!