Supermassive Black Hole (2)

"Edward and Bella are coming back."

Noah stared at Carlisle with confusion. He was pretty sure Edward and Bella's honeymoon wasn't over yet. "So soon why?"

Carlisle hesitated a little before choosing to sit down, "Something has come up with Bella. Alice called her because she couldn't see Bella's future."

"Is it because of the Volturi or Jacob?" Noah asked wondering what would cause Bella's future to disappear.

"No." Carlisle shook his head before sighing, "Its because she's pregnant."

Noah wondered if vampires could go into shock because he certainly is. Bella is pregnant. Bella is going to be a mom. He was going to be an uncle. He was too young to be an uncle. Physically he was 19, but he was actually 20. He can't be an uncle at 20. Also, Bella is 18, we'll almost 19, but she was too young to have a kid.

'Wait!' Noah thought to himself, 'If Bella is pregnant who's the father? Surely it's Edward, but then it couldn't be Edward because, well, he's a vampire.'

"How is that even possible?" Noah asked still trying to process the news.

"I don't know." Carlisle shrugged, "I haven't heard of this happening before. However, it shouldn't be able to happen."

Noah nodded slowly, "Right, ok."

***

"Bella?" Rosalie asked once she heard Bella's voice on the other end of the phone. "What's going on?"

Noah snapped his head up from his computer staring at Rosalie with wide eyes. Noah didn't tell Rosalie about Bella nor did Carlisle and Alice. Well, in fact they were the only three that knew about Bella's pregnancy. He could already guess what Bella was going to tell Rosalie, and he was unsure on how she would react to it.

He watched as Rosalie's face change from worry to shock to anger, and then finally settling on what he assumed was determination.

"Don't worry Bella, I'll make sure nothing will happen." Rosalie assured Bella before hanging up. Noah looked back down to his computer when she turned her gaze on to him. "Noah?"

"Yes, dear?" Noah said nonchalantly, but internally he was freaking out. If he could he'll probably be sweating and is heart would be pounding.

"Did you know Bella and Edward were coming back early?" Rosalie questioned sitting down next to him eyeing him down.

Noah pressed his lips together glancing at her before looking back at his computer, "Yeah, Carlisle told me."

"Did he also tell you that Bella's pregnant." Rosalie said closing his laptop and tossing it to the side, "Did he also tell you that Edward and Carlisle are possibly planning on getting rid of the baby."

"Yes, he told me she was pregnant, but not on getting rid of it." Noah sighed sitting up running a hand through his hair, "Plus we don't even know what it is. We don't know if it'll harm Bella and that's probably why they would want to get rid of it before it does."

Rosalie stood from the bed staring at him with anger, "It's a baby Noah, what harm could it do. Plus, it's not their decision it's Bella's. As far as I know she wants to keep it."

"Rosalie, I don't want to get rid of the baby either." Noah said standing up placing a hand on her shoulder, "However, if the baby is effecting Bella in an abnormal way that isn't suppose to happen during pregnancy, then yeah I want the baby gone."

"Again, that isn't your decision." Rosalie growled out moving his hand off her shoulder before walking out of their room.

Noah groaned rubbing his face. He didn't want to feel like the bad guy in this situation. He wanted Bella to keep the baby, but he didn't want it to kill her if it was able to. He wouldn't be able to be around if it killed his baby sister.

***

Noah stood by Esme as he watched Bella being lead into the living room by Rosalie. He saw Edward's face and knew he wasn't happy that Bella got Rosalie to defend her. By now everyone knew about Bella's pregnancy since they heard him and Rosalie's conversation.

"Hello, Bella!" Noah greeted with a smile as he moved to sit next to her. Rosalie narrowed her eyes at him crossing her arms.

"Hello, Noah." Bella gave a small smile before looking at the others. She clearly felt the tension in the air that was in the room. "I assume everyone knows the news."

"Yes." Carlisle confirmed nodding, "However, some of us are...unsure of how this was possible. We also don't know how this will effect you."

"I would still be able to keep the baby, right?" Bella asked noticing Edward looking away from her and Noah looking down.

Carlisle gave her a tensed smile, "We'll see how you start progressing."

There was a brief silence as the others shifted looking at each other. Rosalie and Edward staring at each other as they communicated silently.

"Did you let Charlie know you're back?" Noah asked trying to break the tension.

"No, I told him we were extending our trip because I caught a bug." Bella explained making Noah nod. He sure didn't want to know what Charlie thought about Bella being pregnant.

"How about we give Bella some time to rest. I'm sure she's tired from the plane ride." Esme said which prompted Emmett, Jasper, and Alice to leave quickly. Noah nodded standing up from the couch. He glanced at Rosalie before walking out of the room.

~
"Next chapter will probably come out earlier on Thursday" pssh like that happened. It would've if I wasn't interrupted and had to stop writing. So, yeah I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I don't know when the next update will be so this is all for now. I'm sorry that I left you with a crappy chapter. I'll try to write whenever I can, but they probably won't be long chapters. Well, maybe they will depending on how long I want them to be.

So, goodbye everybody I've gots to go. Gotta leave you all behind and deal with school. It's been a fun summer, and I'll see you all when the next chapter comes out. Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to keep you updated on how chapters are progressing.

Comment/Vote/Follow