Chapter 1

None of this was proof read that well, sorry for any mistakes.
~

Being an Omega has never been easy, even more so now since my packs Alpha wanted to take me as his mate. Forcibly. Luckily, my parents wouldn't let that happen, but that meant I was locked in our den at all times. And as if that wasn't bad enough I had to deal with the everyday life of an Omega, who didn't have their Alpha. I wasn't able to defend myself, being locked away since a young age caused me to be unable to shift and train. My wolf wasn't even as big as most which was another set back. I had to go through my painful heats alone, and pray other ruthless wolves wouldn't forcibly take me.

Omegas have a special scent that attracts all wolves, and its even stronger during their heats. Its what attracted Alpha Kolt in the first place, added to the loss of his mate and the need to make pups who could take on the pack after he passed. Which was stupid in my opinion. The pack wasn't all the great any how, we are a small, weak, defenseless pack, with a cruel Alpha. And if he lost his mate, the moon goddess obviously knew he was a douche and wanted to end his bloodline.

My life hadn't always been like this, growing up Alpha Kolt had never even noticed me nor did he know that there were even Omega's in his pack. His mate had died when I was around ten, that was when he took a dark turn and became cruel. He began to lust after me when I turned thirteen and was struck with my first heat. The scent lead him to my treehouse door, luckily it had led my parents there as well so they were able to stop him before he could finish the deed. After that, I was locked away, only allowed out when Alpha Kolt was away on pack business.

"Eren?" I sighed and turned to my bedroom door to find my mother standing with my father, soft smiles of both of their faces. They never once hinted to be upset about how I complicated their lives, but a small part of me always thought that they were. I knew they loved me, but they couldn't be happy about having to change their lives due me being an Omega. "Armin, Marco, Mikasa, and Annie are back from school. Would you like to go hang out with them?"

"Just have them come up here." I sighed. Mikasa was my older sister, Annie was her -very pregnant- mate. Her, and Marco are Omegas like me. Armin was the runt of the litter, meaning he was as small and defenseless as us Omegas. But, I had noticed that he recently had another male's scent pouring out of him in waves, I assumed he found his mate but he wouldn't say anything about it.

"Actually, Eren..." My mother hummed making her way to my bed with a happy smile on her face. "Your going to go into town for the day! Alpha Kolt will be busy with pack things, so you can sneak out for the day."

I didn't even try to hide the happy squeal that escaped my mouth as I launched myself into my mothers arms. She gave soft croons which I returned with happy chirps, while my father chuckled lightly still standing in my doorway. I giggled softly running over to give him a hug before I shot down the stairs and into the living room where my sister and friends were waiting.

~~

"Where are we going?" I asked as I bounced in the backseat of my sisters car. Wolves didn't drive anywhere except into town, and even then Omegas weren't permitted to drive. Our mates did all of that for us, none of us complained either, it was nice being catered to.

"We'll go eat and then do some shopping at the Plaza." Mikasa hummed while taking her mates hand and giving it a soft kiss before focusing back on the road. Annie gave a soft blush, something she only did when she was around Mikasa, before looking out the window with a soft huff.

"Why is Alpha Kolt out?" I asked timidly, they never liked when I brought him up. I was curious though, he hadn't left the pack for months now but now suddenly he had something to do? It didn't make sense.