Chapter 12

Oof. Updated all three of my main books within a week or two?! Who am I??

Hope you enjoy!
~

I clutched the robe tightly over me, not quite ready to take it off yet. Levi was already in the shower, his silhouette visible and not helping my rapidly beating heart calm in the slightest. 'I can do this.' I told myself again, 'We won't do anything, we're just going to shower, it's not a big deal.' With that thought and a final breath, I dropped the robe and let it fall to the floor before stepping into the shower.

Levi sent me a kind smile, thankfully keeping his eyes above the waist as I made my way into the shower and stood in front of him. I blushed brightly at the fact we were in here together, and took a few calming breaths before stepping under the spray to wet my hair so I could wash it.

I stepped out of the spray, jumping slightly when I felt hands in my hair, but quickly relaxed when I remembered it was only Levi. Washing. My. Hair. How cute!

'We have the best mate ever!' My wolf howled, preening and purring at the attention we were getting from our mate. I giggled softly at his statement, silently agreeing as I leaned back into Levi's gentle touch. 'I want him to pet me too!'

'He will once we learn to shift.' I laughed, 'But, if you really want to have him pet you right now, you can take over for a bit.'

I was pushed back into my own mind before I could even get a response from my wolf. Typical.

~  Keeko's POV~

"Hello mate!" I chirped, turning around and staring up into Levi's silver eyes. They were beautiful, just like him! "It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Hey." He gently laughed, running his hands through my fur, causing my human stomach to twist into knots. The feeling was weird, more so experiencing it myself through Eren's form, but I kind of liked it. "What's your name?"

"I'm Keeko!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist and clinging to him. "I know your name, its Levi! Can...can I see Akela before I go?"

"Of course, he's been clawing to get out and see you. " Levi mused, still running his hands through my fur as he stared down at me with a smile. I liked his smile, it was really handsome. "I'll give him control right now if you'd like?"

"Yes, please." I said shyly, waiting patiently until I saw Levi's ash like eyes turn a vibrant blue. Akela.

"Mate!" I squealed, jumping up and locking myself around him. Akela let out a loud, joyous, laugh as he held me to his human body. It felt nice to be connected like this. Holding each other closely...and just feeling him.

"Hello little mate." He spoke through Levi, sounding the same, yet different all at once. "I'm happy to be able to finally hold you."

"Me too." I hummed, nuzzling against his scent gland as he held me. "Could we finish washing my fur? The soap is starting to slide down my face."

"Of course." Akela said, letting me down before pushing me back under the spray of water to let the shampoo rise out. He helped scrub most of it away, leaving me a purring mess as he did so. It felt nice. Once the soap was out of my fur, Akela grabbed the bottle marked conditioner and helped me put it into my fur.

 Human fur was a lot different than our wolf fur; it needed a lot of washing and brushing. I never understood why Eren washed our human fur all the time. Us wolves didn't need the pampering. It was nice, but weird.

"I miss you all the time." I softly spoke as Akela threaded his fingers through my human fur, spreading the conditioner throughout my coat. "I feel the bond, and were together through Levi and Eren...but I miss you."