Chapter 9

We moved from Klance to Leakira so fast, I'm crying! I really like the AU though!

Speaking of Klance, I have so many story ideas and I'm just sitting here like "NO EREN! You have like three Riren books, a Gumlee book, AND a Lams book to finish/start! No more!!" (I might drop the Lams and that would make room for something else!) (I need help XD. #NoImpulseControl.)

Leaving the Crescent Moon Pack wasn't easy, tears were shed, starting with Lance and ending with me in a fit of tears. Our mates were stressed to say the least.

"Come on Eren," Levi sighed yet again as he held open the door to our car. Lance and I both sent him pouts, but he was having none of it causing us to reluctantly separate so I could climb into the car. We'd obviously see each other again, but it was still hard to say goodbye. "I'll get in touch with you after the ceremony, Keith."

Keith nodded shortly, shifting on the heels of his feet and watching his pack members run around in the woods. "Sounds good, I'll have my brother stay here for sometime incase anything changes in our plans."

They exchanged a few more words before Levi finally entered the car and took his seat beside me, Hanji was quick to pull off and head down the path that lead back out onto the main road. I watched through the back window in awe and Lance, Keith, and others quickly shifted into their wolf forms and began to weave in and out through the trees playfully.

"Do you think we could start my shifting practice after the ceremony?" I questioned as I got back into my seat comfortably. Levi glanced over at me in thought for a moment, before nodding his head with a smile.

"I don't see why not." I was shaking with excitement at the news, while my wolf howled in joy at the thought of being in his true form. A part of me had always felt guilty about the fact that I couldn't shift and thought that I could've, or should've done something to find a way to learn how to shift. I of course stopped that train of thought, I wasn't responsible for Kolt's actions, nor could I have done anything to change what had happened. Yes, I lost a part of my childhood but it led me to where I am now.

"How long will it take us to get to the Silver Moon pack?" I questioned, yawning softly. I tried to force myself to stay awake so that I could be able to meet everyone when we arrived, but I knew that I if I didn't sleep now I'd most likely spend the whole day tomorrow sleeping and that wasn't something I wanted.

"A few hours, we're all relatively close to each other." He stated in a soft, raspy voice. I nodded silently, adjusting the blankets that covered us and resting my head against his shoulder in hopes of getting some rest. Levi hummed softly against me, the vibrations from his chest resonating throughout my body as he rested his head on top of mine with a yawn.

I low purr escaped my throat at the contact we were now sharing, and it wasn't long before my eyes started to droop and my mind gave into the haziness. 

~

I awoke to the sound of a door slamming and Hanji letting out a happy squeal. I leaned forward, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and listened to Levi scold Hanji for her volume, and her laughing joyously for some reason.

"Alpha Levi, nice as ever I see." A female voice broke through causing my attention to snap to the figures outside of Levi's now opened door, and saw two women standing next to Levi. One was much taller than the other, her eyes and hair both dark brown and her look as hard as Levi's, the shorter one had blonde hair and bright blue eyes, her features having a striking resemblance to Armin.