Chapter 7

STILL NOT DEAD! I shall explain why this took so long....after this chapter.

On another note. Who likes Voltron?! This season fucked me up, and I'm so disappointed in my bae Lotor. XD Also, UNPOPULAR OPINION, I don't really like Allura at all, this season really made me dislike her.

~

My mind was racing a mile a minute, who was the woman? How did she make it onto pack grounds? The most important question though, do I tell Levi? I didn't want to distract the pack by having them go on a wolf hunt if it was nothing , we had the ceremony to be worried about, and there was no room for  distractions. On the other hand, what if something bad happened, and it was simply because I hadn't told anyone of the shewolf that I had seen in the forest. She seemed kind enough, and had plenty of time to harm me if she wished to, so I'm pretty sure she isn't a threat. 

So then who was she?

"Your parents and sister are here, love." Levi informed me, bringing me away from my thoughts. I decided to keep quiet about the shewolf, and followed Levi to the front door to greet my family. My mother was quick to pull me in a hug, and cuddled me for a good five minutes before letting my father and sister give me hugs. I was genuinely surprised she let me go at all, mothers were very protective, and this had been the longest either of us had gone without being with each other.

The next person to greet me was Annie, who literally looked as though she was going to pop at any given second. The size of her stomach, caused some problems so I had to hug her from the side very briefly before releasing her in fear of harming the pup. She gave me a gentle smile, before making her way over the couch, with Mikasa following behind her.  My parents, Levi, and I joined them in the living room and handed them each there pack rings to make sure they fit each of them right.

"So, Alpha Levi, I was talking to your sister Isabel," My mother began uncertainly, gaining Levi's attention. "And she informed me that you and Eren are leaving tonight to visit the other Moon packs?" 

"Yes, Ma'am." He kindly said, explaining to my mother what was going on. "We'll be gone for two days, it's tradition to introduce the new Luna or Alpha to the other Moon packs before the ceremony."  I was a bit nervous about visiting the other Moon packs, more so the Crescent Moon pack since they stayed in wolf form and I didn't know how to shift yet. I doubted they would really mind, but it could also end up making things a bit difficult for us. Levi and everyone else coming along the trip were able to shift thought, so that made things a bit easier. 

"Oh how lovely!" My mother cooed, leaning over to squeeze my cheeks, making me blush in embarrassment. I was glad she seemed happy about the  trip and not overly worried about me. "You two will have a great time, and be able to bond a bit more!" She continued to go on about how much she adored the Moon packs and that we would have a fantastic time and she wanted to hear all about it when we got back from our trip. I could tell her enthusiasm and non stop chatter was a bit overwhelming for Levi, so I decided to quickly end the night saying we had to begin our packing.

"Don't worry mother," I sighed again as I led my family to the door. "I'll talk to you the moment I get the chance when we come back." She gave me a small nod, pulling me close for a final embrace before leading my father, sister, and Annie out of the house. I shook my head with a small laugh, turning back to Levi who looked like he a moment away from loosing his sanity.

"As much as I enjoy your mothers company, my little mate, she can be a bit...much." He mumbled as we made our way up the stairs to our bedroom. My friends had left with their mates, during one of my mothers rambles about how much she loved the woods in the Crescent Moons pack grounds. Apparently when she was a small pup, back when Kolt was not yet the Alpha of our old pack, her family had taken her to visit some of their friends who lives within the Crescent Moon Pack. It was weird to think about, since I grew up under Kolt's rules, but I was glad my mother had freedom when she was younger.