Chapter 1: Meeting Familiar Faces

I stood looking up at a cheerful face with a smile and a blank face with no smile. I was shaking with a shocked face and couldn't believe it.

The people standing in front of me, a woman with a cheerful smile and a giant swollen belly and blank eyes

"It's been 7 years! You grown so much!" My aunt....Irisviel said as she pinched my cheeks.
"N-Nice t-to m-meet y-you A-Aunty and U-Uncle!!!" I said like a robot.
My brother and mother faced palm while my dad was trying to keep his laughter in.  My mother walked up to her and hugged her.
"Congratulations! I know you told me you were having triplets but you never told me how many months! How could you?!" Mom huffed at Irisviel.
"Hahaha! I wanted it to be a surprise!" Irisviel said, smiling.
"What are their names?" My brother asked and I nodded.
I figured out one must be Illya, but who is the other one?
"You must be Ray. Your baby cousins names are Kuro, Miyu and Illya! They are currently six months old." She said happily as she showed him the ultrasound pictures.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I passed out from shock.

A few hours later, I woke up in a white lavished room. It's my room I'm staying in. My belongings were already unpacked and I slump back on my bed. So I'm in the world of Fate Kaleid..........wait no. Kuro was the part of Illya that was sealed away. Here, both of them are being born together, as twins. I sigh and jump off. I head towards the window and notice a dojo. Might as well head there.
As I went down the hallways, I passed two of Irisviel's maids. I wonder if I'll meet Shirou. I remember he would train in the dojo with Shirou. I now arrived and it reminds me of a samurai estate. I also see some target  for archery. I spot a closet and head over to it, open it, and take out a archery dress, and bows and arrows. I change into the dress and drop the bow because I accidentally cut myself. I sigh and places my hand over it.
"Heal." I say and I see the cut mend itself.
Fou slept on a pillow I set up for him while I wanted to try out archery. I pull back the string with the bow and concentrate at the target. I didn't notice that my gold eye glowed and when I let go of the arrow, it turned to a kanata, and hit the fence. I dropped the bow in shock because I was thinking about Emiya's burst attack from Fate Grand Order, and I did not expect that to happen at all!!

"Impressive, I must say."

I gasped and quickly turned around. It was Kiritsugi. He was dress in kengo clothing and held a wooden sword.
"Fou, kyu, kyu, Fou, kyu!!" Fou woke up and jumped onto his shoulders.
I shifted nervously and shyly looked away. Kiritsugi walked over to me and his hand reached his hand towards me. I closed my eyes but I felt him take my hand and look at my palm. He placed his index finger on it and made my Magic circuits appear.

 He placed his index finger on it and made my Magic circuits appear