Chapter 4: Apocrypha: The Great Holy Grail War

Down down I go...

Falling towards the sun....

Down down I go....

Falling towards the sea...

Down down I go walking into the light....

I hummed happily as I balanced on the sidewalk edge, listening to the sound of birds chirping and smelling the scent of flowers. Please to meet you. My name is Funuka Hayori but Funu for short. I'm not a normal person if you ask me. 17 years ago, I died in my old world and was reborn in this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this world better though. I was born into a kind wealthy family. Unfortunately I didn't know at the time which world I was born in. That was until a certain accident 10 years.
It was my birthday and I had gone to the kitchen to get some spoons for ice cream. I groaned when I didn't find them and since I was board, I grabbed a plate and just said "forge".

I didn't expect anything to happen but how wrong I was. Glowing markings appeared on my hands and the plate glowed and turned to a deformed spoon. Out of shock, I screamed and dropped it. It shattered all over the floor. My mother was mad but was glad I was okay. Since then, I stayed silent about mage craft. My family is non mage craft one. So I am a Magi then?

I was able to confirm that those markings were Magic circuits and that made me confirm the world I was reborn in. The world of Fate Series. But the question was, which one? I secretly trained myself in mage craft and also manged to enrolled into a mage craft school. My parents thought it was private school, so I was so glad the direct understood and helped me cover it up. The next day after that accident, a strange marking appeared on my back. It looked familiar but I couldn't figure it out so I chose to ignore it.
I am a very powerful magi now and need one more test to pass to be declared master level.

Now.....Time to for you to know my story and how I changed many things.

- 1 Hour Earlier -

A man with a fiendish appearance is just like that of an American outlaw walked down the hallway of the clock tower. He has a scarred face, razor-sharp eyes with a noticeable gaze, a muscular frame, and a black jacket fashioned from hides skinned from magical beasts. He carries a thick stench of blood and gunpowder emanating from his entire body due to the battlefields he has worked in as a freelance bounty hunter. This Kairi Sisigou, a necromancer.

He walked down the hallway, and some girls passing by were scared of his appearance

He walked down the hallway, and some girls passing by were scared of his appearance. He continued to walk down the hallway until a young man carrying crates bummed into him. A has blonde hair, green eye, and wore brown pants with a long sleeve shirt and a red vest. This is Flat Escardos, assistance of Lord El-Melloi II.