Unidentified Chapter 2: Little Valkyrie

"Hmmm....I wonder what Oto-san is doing?" A young little girl with short curly brown hair and banged eyes said as she played with her dolls in her room.
She wore a cute white dress and and pink bunny slippers. The young child stood up and walked towards the door, slowly opening it. She peaked through the crack and saw her father talking to someone. The young girl could tell it was a woman. Even if her eyes are bandaged, she could see perfectly fine. She wasn't a normal human to begin with anyway. She was a magi like her father. She looked through and saw a beautiful woman with almost silver color hair that flowed to light blue then dark blue. Her armour was like a warrior. Like the ones she's seen in her anime shows. Like Sailior Moon, minus the sailor moon dress. Her skin was a light peach, her eyes were like sapphires. She looked like a magical girl...almost. Her silver armor shines light the moonlight in the room. She heard her father order the woman to take a shower, she she could get rid of the smell of the ancient and bask in the scent of the modern world. Once the woman headed to the bathroom to shower, she came out and walked over to her father.
"Oto-san, who was that?" She walked to her father, who walked to the balcony of their apparent and saw the view of Akihabira.

Her father, Nigel Sayward, is a man who is in his 30's. He is rather tall and had shoulder-length brown hair and purple-blue eyes. Also wearing sunglasses. Though he is cold and cruel, incapable of understanding human emotions, his daughter was the only one he treated with respect and to pass down his magic Crest and knowledge in mage craft to. He patted her head and took a puff of his cigarette.

 He patted her head and took a puff of his cigarette

"That is Lancer. She is the servant I told you about. I completed the summoning ritual and she will serve me as my servant. The other order I have for her is to protect you if any of the masters even think of targeting you." He spoke to her like she was an adult and she nodded.
"Alright Oto-san." She said and smiled to him.
"Can you please continue to teach me about the potions?" She asked excited.
She wanted to beat Ayaka in a magic pop quiz again. Nigel did a light smirk and nodded.
"Go grab your books." He said and she ran to her room.
She didn't notice that Lancer had existed the bathroom and was now dressed in modern clothing that was given to her. The Lancer blinked as she spotted the child and turned to the balcony where her Master was.

"Lancer." Nigel said as he sensed Lancer stopped a few feet away from him. He stood up straight, looking out to the city of Akihabira with cold eyes, yet a single speck of concern was in those eyes when he spoke the next words.
"This is an absolute order." He said and Lancer braced herself.

"Protect my daughter, Eir."

Her eyes went wide at the order and also recognition of the name. Eir is the name of one of her fellow Valkyrie. Eir was the name of a Valkyrie who was known for her medical and healing abilities. Lancer heard small footsteps running towards them and the young girl now named Eir smiled to her.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Eir!! My mom named me after the Valkyrie of healing. She was a big fan of Norse Mythology and a powerful magi in magic of the gods!" Eir grinned and stood next to her father.
Lancer wondered why the young girls eyes were bandge but that order was not one she was EVER expecting.
"This is my one absolute order. Protect my daughter." He said firmly again and Eir smiled to Lancer.
"As you wish, Master." Lancer nodded and looked over to Eir, who started speaking too quickly for her father to explain the lessons he was going to teach her. A small smile formed on the Lancer's lips.