Unidentified Chapter 1: Pledge Under the Full White Snow

Her murky rainbow color hair touched the snow as she stood in the middle of a white forest. Tree branches covered in snow, snow white lilies blooming, and small icicles dangling on frozen leaves and plants. She stared at the snowy white sky, and touched the red scarf wrapped around her. She snuggled into it, feeling the warmth of it.
She walked towards a cave, which had a blanket that covered the entrance of it. Inside, was a matters with some blankets, a old table with books and papers stacked onto it and a bookshelf. And boxes filled with clothing. In her right hand, she carried her clothing and some food she bought. This was her home. After she snuck out of his house, and left him and the others a full course warm breakfast, she packed herself food and snuck out quietly to the woods.
And she was lucky when she found the cave because inside was a natural hot spring, so she was never cold.
She walked over to her table and placed the food down, and gently removed the red scarf he had let her borrow and folded it neatly and placed it on her bed. She walked over to the boxes and pulls out a white winter dress and some pink gloves. She then put son some snow boots and decided to take stroll around the woods like usual.

--

"Hmmmm....lalalaaaaa...." she sung as she walked through the snow forest.
It brought her peace and quiet. Besides, it was the weekend and she needed rest. Her mind traveled back to the boy that showed her kindness. It was strange, but a nice feeling. As she continues to walk she didn't notice a pair of dangerous eyes watching her from a hill above.
She smiles when she spotted the winter herbs that she likes growing near a tree and runs to them to pick them up. She smiles but suddenly felt a shiver go down her spine. The ground suddenly shook violently and something huge landed behind her. She slowly turned around and saw menacing red eyes looked down at her.
A dark skin giant with black hair, wore a fur kilt around his waist, growled as its breath became mist as he breath. She began shaking and was frozen to the ground in fear. Then her world went black. She fainted from shock.

--

A little girl with sliver hair, pink red eyes, and wore a purple Russian dress, stared in shock as her servant carried a passed out girl in his arms.
"Berserker, who is she?" The little girl asked her servant.
Berserker placed the girl down and she wakes up with a jolt. She looked him shocked and blinks when she sees the little girl. The little girl stared at her then grins.
"Berserker, you brought her because you think I need a friend. I'm happy!!" She cheers and clasp her hands.
"I'm Illya, and that there is Berserker! You are now my new maid!!" The girl named Illya pointed at her.
She looked at her with wide eyes.
"Please wait!!" She sudden spoke, and flinched when Berserker growled at her.
"Who are you and and what is he?!" She screeched.
Illya gave her a blank look then realized that the girl was a normal human. Someone with no knowledge of the Holy Grail War. But what luck, she can teach her about it.
"What's your name?" Illya asked.
The girl shifted nervously but chose to give a false name.
"Rinaka." She mumbled.
Illya grins and dragged her to the library, where she told Rinaka all about the Holy Grail War, what Berserker was and about herself. At first it was a lot for Rinaka to take and after awhile, she accepted it. In exchange, she told Illya about herself and where she lives.

Currently, they were at the cave she lived in. Illya couldn't help but feel sorry for her and FORCED her to live in her castle with her. Berserker carried her belongings back to the castle, where she will now work and live.
"You look so pretty!!" Illya squeals as the twin maids put Rinika in a maid dress.
Rinika blushed but none the less thanked her. So as the day went by, Rinika cooked, clean, and even sing for Illya. The two got along well and it was the second time ever anyone showed kindness to her. Illya grew attached to her and asked her to be her friend. Rinika didn't know how to react but grinned and said yes. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Fate Apocrypha: The Second Ruler: Discontinued जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें