Chapter 8: Battle

The young homunculus boy pleaded to Astofol for help before his world went black. Astoflo smiles and nodded.
"Yes!" He said and the young boy passed out.
Astoflo swung him over his shoulder and went to Chiron's room.

- 1 hour earlier -

Funuka sat on the couch as she shifted nervously. All eight servants in room.
"I-I guess I'll start....," she mumbled and the new servants listened, " I'm Funuka Hayori, Master Magi and your master. I-I hope w-we all get along." She stuttered as she looked over at them.
"Nice to meet you Master! My true name is Leonardo Da Vinci, Caster Class Servant. Though I am a bit curious about the catalyst you used to summon me." Da Vinci said as she lightly petted the metal eagle on her shoulder.
"Same here. There are many relics that are connected to me. And what did you use to summon the last pharaoh of Egypt?" Ozymandias said.
"To be honest....I didn't know what was connected to each of you when I summon you all. They were gifts to me from a friend as congratulations for my graduation." Funuka said back.
"She used my pendent, The Knot of Isis. And I believe she used a piece of your staff my Lord. I heard quite a bit about you when I was child." Cleopatra said.
"Oh? And what did you hear?" Ozymandias smirked.
"I am Brynhildr......please...do not be kind to me..or..." Brynhildr blushed as her imagination was beginning to fill her mind.
Funuka sweat drops and Emiya could have sworn a shiver went down his spine. At least his master didn't summon these two other female yandere berserkers he knows. Ozymandias turned to Funuka and took her hand, and placed his lips on it.
"My true name is Ozymandias, Rider class servant. I am pleased to serve such a rare jewel." Ozymandias smirked.
It fell when she was suddenly hiding behind Nero.
"No offense or anything Rider but please.....not a fan of moves like that..." she said.
Let's say....no...you see, Sinbad also exist in this world and lets just say he pulled a move on her, which got him a beating from Ja'far.
"Master, do you have bad experience with men?" Nero asked and Funuka stiffened.

But she quickly put a smile and shook her head.
"No not at all. So, how about you avenger?" Funuka quickly changed the subject and turned to Edmund.
Edmond smirked and turned his back.
"Edmond Dantes. That's all you need to know. But you already knew that, didn't you master?" He smirked as she twitched.
"Tienes buen ojo mi amigo. Ojalá, no sea tu desafío." Funuka smirked as everyone looked her puzzled at what she said.
She stood up and turned to Da Vinci.
"I know you will need a workshop, so we have one set up for you. Merlin also uses it so please don't fight over the materials." Funuka said.
Suddenly the door burst open and Merlin came in with a frown.
"I am not sharing my workshop Funuka." He bluntly said.
"Aaawwww how sweet. You think you have a choice." She said back.
Merlin's eye began twitching in irritation, and Solomon came in just on time.
"I think it be better if her workshop was with Ugo's. After all, both of them like machnichs." Solomon said and Funuka nodded.
"Well!," she clapped her hands and her servants turned to her, "I think we better go to sleep. Uncle, I'll go prepare their room." She said and he nodded.
"In the meantime, why don't you all get to know each other and Merlin, please don't cause a fight like you did between Ithanan and Wahid." She said and left with her uncle.
An awkward silence followed when the door closed.
"I'm going to say it." Cu suddenly spoke, "Our master is the reincarnations of our previews masters in the worlds we have been summon to." He said and everyone sent cold glares of murder to him.
He gulped and put his hands up to defense.
"Do not reminds us of them." They all said coldly.
"I couldn't save Rini and because of that, she is gone. I broke my promise." Nero said.
"My two masters grieved for days because she gave her life so them and Shielder may live to stop the 72 demons, do not remind me of that death." Da Vinci said.
"None of you have seen here die over 500 times, so it's better to drop this subject now." Emiya said coldly and walked to door and opens it.
Gray eyes met blue and gold in shock.
"Sorry. Did I come at a bad time? I was about to knock." Funuka said as she held a tray of snacks and tea for everyone.
His eyes soften a bit and she looked over him.
"Is everything alright?" She asked.
"No need to worry Little lady. Just talking." Cu Chulainn gave her a smile.
"Alright. Your rooms are ready by the way. Tomorrow we can train. I wanna test out my projection magic!! A new form I made!!" Funuka said excitedly.
"Yeah, and probably get your butt whooped." Archer said back.
She puffed her cheeks and grabbed Ruby and whacked him with her.
"STUPID SHIROU!!! SO CRUEL!!! BAKA, BAKA!!!" She kept whacking him.
"Don't use me as a stick!" Ruby screeched.
Shirou sighs and projected a shield around him and walked past by her.
"I already know where my room is. Thank Aladdin." He said and left.
Funuka glared but sigh, and turned to the others, who were trying not to burst out laughing.
"Your rooms are all set up. Follow me Umu!!" She said cheerfully.
Nero gave a smug look, happy her master says "Umu". Cleopatra huffed and crossed her arms.
They followed behind there master and each were lead to their rooms.