JOIN TEAM 10?!

{You were just a normal girl that had the dream to be a model and actriz, had a YouTube channel and also loves Team 10}

Your P.O.V.
I was in my bed, in my computer just watching Team 10 videos when Jake said in one of his "If you want to join Team 10 just send an email to this address and we'll see what we can do!"

Well...I love photography, I have a YouTube channel, Team 10 people look a lot like me and I can grow as a model and actriz. I'm gonna try!!

In that same day I send an email to Team 10 and waited for an answer.

3 WEEKS LATER...

I was just checking my emails to see my YouTube notifications when I came across a Team 10 email. I freaked out! I open it and it said that they checked my YouTube channel, Instagram...and they love it. They loved my energy and positivity and hard work. They also said that they wanted to meet me in person and invited me to come over to the Team 10 house. I was so happy that I called my mom and dad, that were at work, to tell them the big news and beg them to go. They said that they would think. I was so happy.

5 DAYS LATER...

Mom: Y/N!!
You: Yes.
Mom: So, me and your father have been talking about going to Los Angeles and we would love to, but we don't have enough money...sorry.
You: There has to be a solution!! This can change my HOLE LIFE!!
Mom: I know sweetie, but we can't do anything.
You: Wait!! I'm gonna try something!

I remembered that Jake paid for everything for the Martinez twins in their first days, so I emailed Team 10 with the subject "URGENT" and said that I didn't have enough money to go there. They said that I only had to pay the flight because I was gonna stay at the Team 10 house. They were gonna pay my post mates and everything. I was so happy that I had a solution to the problem and I was gonna see Team 10 and maybe enter!!

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! This is my first EVER. Sorry if something is spell wrong, but English is not my main language. They speak English so I thought I would write in English. I would love to ear some feedback from you guys, so comment what you think. Until next one ❤️