ASKING HER OUT

Your P.O.V.
I just talked to my parents about the news, I'm in Team 10, and they were very happy for me. Their one condition to let me stay was going there just to say "goodbye" because I was not going to live with them anymore and to get some clothes too. I agreed and I was planning everything when Ivan passed by me.

Ivan: Are you going back home?
You: Just for a little bit. I will come back.
Ivan: Oh ok. I was confused because you just sign with Team 10 and then you were going back home.
You: No, not forever. Where's Emilio? I haven't seen him all day?
Ivan: He's in our room, he's been there all day, I'm gonna talk to him.
You: Ok.

Ivan's P.O.V.
I was thinking that Y/N was going back home forever, thankfully not because I don't wanna hear Emilio complaining all the time.

Ivan: Emilio, did you know that Y/N is going back home for some days?
Emilio: No...cool.
Ivan: Aren't you sad?
Emilio: No. Why would I?
Ivan: I know you like her!!
Emilio: She doesn't like me so it doesn't matter.
Ivan: Really Emilio?! You know she does.
Emilio: No, she doesn't. Just yesterday I smile to her and she walked away!
Ivan: I don't know about that but just 5 minutes ago she asked about you!
Emilio: Really?
Ivan: Yeah! Now get out of bed and go enjoy life! Let's see a movie or something and Y/N can come too. Let's spend time together before she goes home!
Emilio: Ok, I'll go...but just because I'm sick of being here!

Emilio's P.O.V.
I'm confused! First she ignores me and then asks for me? Maybe she just asked because I was in my room all day and that is not normal but she can like me too...I don't know, I'm confused. Maybe the movies will help.

Ivan: Hey Y/N
Emilio: Hi.
You: Hi guys! What's up!?
Ivan: Emilio wanted to ask you something.
Emilio: Ah...so...I was thinking if you wanted to c-come see a movie with us?
You: Tonight?
Emilio: Yes.
You: Ok sounds good.
Emilio: Ok be ready at 8:00pm
You: I will
Ivan: Ok cool.

We walked away to our room and Ivan started imagining thing and he was telling me what to do in the movies.

Ivan: See man, it wasn't that hard. Now you just need to do what I'm gonna say!
Emilio: OMG Ivan!

----------------------------------------------
Looks like you, Emilio and Ivan are going out to movies. Stay tuned to see what happens.