FIRST "I LOVE YOU"

Emilio's P.O.V.
I walked in Y/N's room and she was packing, it broke my heart. I started to talk to her about the crazy uber driver, because I didn't want to be weird and go straight to the kiss. I was almost getting to the kiss part when Jake and Uncle Kade walked in with the vlog cameras. We pretend that Emilio was helping me close my bag and they believe it. After a little bit they left the room letting me and her alone.

Emilio: Ok, now that we're alone I need to talk to you about what happened yesterday...
You: Emilio, I really want to, believe me, but now I need to catch a flight. I'm so sorry.

She went for a hug and I hugged her back. When we were finishing the hug we looked at each other again in the eyes, just like in the movies, and we kiss, but this time longer. I looked at her one more time and then she left. I can't believe that when everything was going right she needed to leave...Before she left she looked back...

You: I love you.
Emilio: I love you too.

Your P.O.V.
I left and there was fans outside, as always, and they were asking where Emilio, Ivan, Jake...were and I just said that they were inside and left to the uber. I was sad. When everything with Emilio was going right I needed to leave.

11 HOURS LATER

Finally I was home and I went straight to my bed and slept for hours. I was exhausted.

10 DAYS LATER

It was the day that I was going back to LA. I missed Emilio so much. I picked up some more clothes to take to LA and said goodbye to my parents. I went on the flight and finally got to Los Angeles. I got an uber and arrived to Team 10 house. I said hello to everyone and went to my room to unpack. After that I order some post mates and sit on the trampolim in the backyard eating. Emilio was at his room and instead I walk there and and talk to him I texted him.

You: Hi...
Emilio: Hi
You: We need to talk
Emilio: Yeah...
You: But not in front of Team 10. How are we gonna do it?!
Emilio: I mean...I have an idea...but I don't know if it's gonna work.
You: Tell me.
Emilio: I know you just got a 10 hours flight, but my idea is, we meet up at the backyard at like 3am, so everyone is asleep, and talk.
You: It could work! I'm gonna take a nap now so then I'm not tired. This can't wait. Are you down?
Emilio: Yes, I am.
You: Ok, deal!

Emilio's P.O.V.
She accepted my plan. I mean she was right, this can't wait. It was planed, we were gonna meet at 3am at the backyard to talk. If you think about it, it can be romantic.

----------------------------------------------
I'm so tired, I'm gonna go to sleep. Hope you like it ❤️