"WE NEED TO TALK"

Your P.O.V.
This past days me and Emilio have been dating in secret. Tonight, Emilio was coming to my room in the middle of the night, as we usually do, but tonight I decided that I wanted to talk to him about telling everyone, because I was tired of keeping it a secret. One of the reasons is because we are meeting at night so we stay up very late and we can't sleep during the day because of Jake waking us up and the noise of the house so we were getting very tired.

Emilio's P.O.V.
As usually, around 3:30am I went to Y/N's room so we can spend some time together and this time she was wanting for me and not in her phone or computer as always. What's going on!?

You: Hi Emilio...we need to talk.
Emilio: What do you wanna talk about?

What does she wanna talk about?! Does she wanna break up with me? We just started dating!

You: You know that as we didn't tell anyone about us, so we have to meet up in secret and that's tiring, and we can never be chilling cuddling without worrying of anyone see us, so I though that it is time to tell everyone...
Emilio: I mean...you kinda right...Ok let's do it!

Your P.O.V.
It was the next day and we had decided to tell everyone, but not directly. We were gonna start holding hands, and I was gonna sit in Emilio's lap...until someone ask if we're a thing and then we say yes. We thought it would be weird tell everyone "We're dating" when we were not even hanging out together everyday.

Emilio's P.O.V.
Now I won't need to keep a secret my relationship with Y/N and I can finally spend more time with her. I love her so much. I'm so exited and scared, what if Team 10 doesn't ship us...

----------------------------------------------
If you have any ideas fell free to tell me. 😊