EVERYBODY KNEW

Your P.O.V.
It was the next day and as planned me and Emilio were starting to show some signs that we are dating. We started to make breakfast together, then go on a walk, then have lunch alone at a restaurant, I set on Emilio's lap watching videos on YouTube with him, and laughing...and we were starting to think that our plan didn't work because anyone said nothing. Yes they looked weird but they didn't say anything.

Chance's P.O.V.
Y/N and Emilio were trying to get our attention, but they didn't know that almost everyone on Team 10 knew about them. One time I got home late and I saw them. At least they could shut the door, anyway, after that I told Jake and Anthony and they told other people and now everybody know. We were playing with them. We were gonna say something later.

Emilio's P.O.V.
It was night time and nobody had said something the hole day. Me and Y/N were eating dinner at the living room, watching tv, when Team 10 said that they already knew that we were dating. How?!

Emilio: How do you know?!
Chance: I saw you one night.
Anthony: And I saw the way that you look at each other. It was obvious.
You: Oh...
Jake: And now...
Erika: KISS!
Team 10: KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

We kissed and it never felt so good.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! Do you want me to continue or stop and start other? ❤️ For now I'm gonna stop but if you want me to continue just tell me. Stay tuned to my next stories 😉