ON TEAM 10?!

Your P.O.V.
I was sleeping in Erika's comfortable bed when I was awake by Jake. He threw water at me. When I looked at him a saw a camera and I knew he was vlogging so I didn't get to mad.

Jake: Gooooood morning Jake Paulers!! Hi Y/N now that you're awake let's wake up Emilio and Ivan.

I act like a didn't want to. I wanted to see Emilio but I didn't want to fall more in love.

Jake: Come on. I know you want to.
You: Ok...I guess it will be fun.

Jake's P.O.V.
I knew that Y/N liked Emilio so I thought she would like to do it with me.

Your P.O.V.
I had a cup of water in my hands, Jake had another one and he was also vlogging. I looked at him and he pointed at Emilio so I dumped the water on hin and Jake on Ivan. They wake up and Emilio looked at me scared first but then he smiled. I just walked away to the kitchen because what I was thinking was happening. I was falling in love even more.

Emilio's P.O.V.
Why did she walked away?! I thought she liked me. I like her. I think I was wrong, she doesn't like me :(

Your P.O.V.
Jake run after me and finished that part of the vlog. Then he turned the camera off.

Jake: What happened?!
You: Nothing, I just wanna have breakfast. I need to go workout and I need energy. Models life.
Jake: Oh ok.

Erika walked to the kitchen and I asked her if she wanted breakfast and she said yes, so I did her breakfast, we ate and then we went to the gym together.
Damn Erika goes hard. I need to train more to keep up with her.

5 HOURS LATER

Jake: Y/N
You: Yes?
Jake: Come here, I need to talk to you.
Jake: So I have this prank idea and I need your help!
You: Ok tell me.
Jake: I'm gonna have wrote in my face "It's everyday bro" and I'm gonna say to Team 10 that it is a real tattoo. Would you help me prank them?
You: Yeah sure

We did the prank and it went great. Later Jake and Nick told me that they needed to talk to me and I thought that they were gonna prank me or plan another prank but instead they told me that they wanted me in Team 10!!! Jake said that what he did today, wake me up like that, ask me to wake Emilio and Ivan up and ask me to help him with the prank was a test and "I pass". I was speechless! I was sooo happy. I finally can follow my dreams and be with Emilio 24/7 because we would live in the same house!!! I sign the contract immediately! OMG!!! I'M ON TEAM 10!!!

----------------------------------------------
Tell me what you are thinking about the story! Until next one ❤️