MEETING IN SECRET

Emilio's P.O.V.
I went to the backyard and waited for Y/N

Your P.O.V.
I was on my phone when I saw that it was time to meet with Emilio. I get off of bed and go to the backyard to meet with him. When I got there he was already there waiting for me.

You: Hi...
Emilio: H-hi...
You: How are you?
Emilio: Good and you?
You: I'm good.
Emilio: So...

We set on the trampolim and started talking.

Emilio: I'm gonna go directly to the point. I loved when we went to the movies and I already thought that I loved you, but was when we kissed that I was sure of it. Y/N, I love you and I would love if you would be my girlfriend.
You: Emilio...I would love to be your girlfriend. I love you.
Emilio: I love you so much.

We kissed and lie down on the trampolim looking at the stars and ended up falling asleep.

Emilio's P.O.V.
I woke up and I saw that I was sleeping in the trampolim with Y/N. The sunrise was starting and I remembered that we agreed to don't tell anyone about us so I woke up Y/N gently with kisses. She woke up and hugged me. She's so cute.

Emilio: Good morning beautiful.
You: Good morning babe.
Emilio: How are you?
You: Great. What about you? Did you sleep well?
Emilio: I loved this night but we need to go to our rooms before anyone wake up.
You: Oh right. Let's go.

We went back to our rooms and I think Ivan was awake and saw me but he didn't say anything so nether did I.

----------------------------------------------
Are you enjoying? Do you have any ideas? Let me know!