MOVIE NIGHT

Your P.O.V.
It was almost time to go to the cinema with Emilio and Ivan and I started to get ready. I put on a cropped top, skinny jeans, a jacket and snickers. For my make up I just put a little bit of concealer, mascara and chap stick with color, because I wanted a natural look and finally I just curled my hair.

Ivan: Y/N!!! IT'S TIME TO GO!! COME ON!! WE DON'T WANNA BE LATE!!
You: COMING!
Emilio: Where's your big bag?
You: In my room, why?
Emilio: We need it to bring snacks!
You: Ahah ok. Ask for an uber while I'm getting that ready.
Emilio: Ok.

Emilio and Ivan were vlogging everyday now so they were vlogging the whole night. When the uber came Emilio opened the door for me but it was for the vlog so I didn't thought nothing much about it.

Emilio's P.O.V.
When the uber came I opened the door for Y/N and I pretend that it was for the vlog but it wasn't. I really like her and I wanted her to like me too.

Your P.O.V.
Finally we got to the cinema after a awkward uber drive. The girl was singing the whole ride and obviously Emilio and Ivan ask me to record it because I was in the corner. We fell like we knew each other for a long time but we didn't. We walked in the cinema and I was scared, because it was my first time in an American cinema and I had I bag full of snacks.

Ivan: Ok look, I'll go first, Y/N you go next and Emilio you go after her and don't forget to like rush the situation. Understand?
You and Emilio: Yes!

We walked through the security and Emilio lightly push me to rush me putting his whole body in touch with mine. I fell chills.
We did it. We pass with the snacks. I looked at Emilio and he smirked.

Ivan: We did it! Let's go enjoy the movie now!
Emilio: Let's go!

We watched the first half of the movie and it was break time and Ivan and Emilio went to the bathroom while I was with the snacks.

Ivan's P.O.V.
I needed to help my brother. I knew how much he liked this girl.

Ivan: Emilio you need to do something! You are with your crush at the movies. Take this opportunity! Move on to the next step.
Emilio: I don't know...and if she doesn't like me?!
Ivan: She does, trust me! I'll give you a sign during the movie and keep your eyes on your phone! Oh and don't worry with the vlog, I'll do it the rest of the night. Now let's go back she's there alone for a long time.
Emilio: Ok...

We got back and watched a little more of the movie when I said that I needed to go to the bathroom and let them alone in the back of the movie theater.

Your P.O.V.
I was confused, Ivan just came from the bathroom and he was going again!? He's weird. I continue to watch the movie when I feel Emilio putting his hand above mine, I looked at him in the eyes for about 5 seconds and he slowly begins to get closer to me and I to him and when I noticed his soft lips were touching mine. After we kissed we smirked to each other and continue to watch the movie holding hands.

Ivan's P.O.V.
I don't know what was happening while I was in the "bathroom" but Emilio wasn't texting me back so I decided to go spy on them and I didn't see nothing so I decided to go back to my sit. When I was getting closer I saw that them where holding hands and now I knew why Emilio wasn't responding to my texts asking how was it going.
Finally the movie was over and in the last minutes Emilio and Y/N didn't stop looking at each other while holding hands, I think that they weren't even watching the movie anymore.

Your P.O.V.
The movie was over and me, Emilio and Ivan went immediately home without saying anything the whole time. Ivan knew what happened because he saw us holding hands and me and Emilio were confused and didn't know what we were exactly. When we got home I went immediately to my room and went to bed thinking in what just happened.

Emilio's P.O.V
What just happened?! Ivan didn't stop asking questions but I couldn't stop thinking in Y/N and tonight so I said that I was tired.

Ivan's P.O.V.
We got home and went to our rooms and I started asking Emilio questions and he just said that he was tired and wanted to talk tomorrow so I said yes. To be honest, I fell like a third wheel but I was happy for Emilio. And I little jealous...

----------------------------------------------
I know that this was long but I wanted you to have all the details, sorry? Although what did you think? Let me know, I would love to ❤️