Chapter Twelve

Anti's P.O.V.

Warm hands and wet lips move all over my body. I pull on the handcuffs, trying to break free so I can pull him closer. A low chuckle escapes Dark's mouth sending shivers down my spine. "So desperate for daddy's touch?"

"Fuck, yes," I manage to bring out resulting in several shocks.

"What did I say about cursing?" Dark growls against my skin.

"No cursing," I sigh and Dark returns to kissing and sucking my neck. He bites down, making me moan and I can feel him grin against my skin. He makes his way down and kisses the scar on my chest. A loud moan leaves my mouth and I push closer to his lips. One of his hands leaves my hip and traces the scar.

"Do you remember the night I gave you this?" he asks me as he looks me straight in the eyes.

"Yes, how can I ever forget that night? It's the only thing I'm not able to heal," I tell him, finding it easier to talk now that he stopped kissing my body.

"You don't want it to heal."

"No, I don't." The scar is in the shape of the letter D. It's Dark's mark. He kisses the scar one more time before moving on to my nipples. He takes one in his mouth and start sucking on it, sending blood straight to my cock. I lean into the touch and try to get him closer.

"So eager," he mumbles around the nub. He moves onto the other one and gives it the same treatment. I'm fully hard now. He pulls back and admires his work. I'm covered in hickeys and I can feel them healing. That's unfortunate. "Stop the healing Anti," he says sternly. I roll my eyes at him. If I could do that I would already have done it. "Did you use all of your magic already?" he asks and I nod. He lets out a sigh and moves so his neck is in front of my mouth.

"Thank you, daddy," I say before I sink my fangs into his skin. I suck on the wound and Dark's blood fills my mouth. I gulp it down eager and feel my magic coming back. I'm focused on the sweet taste of the blood but can still make out a moan coming from Dark's mouth.

"Fuck, feels so good," he whispers and I smile softly as I keep on drinking. I feel that my magic is restored and use all of my willpower to pull back from his neck. I softly lick at the bite wound to make it heal faster. "You done?" he asks and I nod as I keep on licking. I start kissing his neck and block the healing process of the hickeys Dark gave me. I feel Dark's hard on against my thigh and move my body so mine is lined up with his. I buck my hips, rubbing our dicks together and we both moan at the friction. Not even a second after I feel a shock going through my body. "Baby boy, be patient," Dark simply says and he moves away from me. I let out a whine at his words. He grins at me and moves his head downwards. He pushes down my stockings and start sucking on my thighs. As a reflex I open my legs inviting him in. He gladly accepts and moves his mouth to the inside of my thighs, moving upwards while creating more hickeys. I feel like I'm going to explode if he doesn't stop teasing soon.

"Daddy, please," I whine and he looks up at me.

"What is it, baby?" he asks me, softly stroking my thighs.

"Please touch me." he chuckles and moves so he can kiss me on the lips. I kiss back and he bites my bottom lip.

"I'm touching you," he breathes against my lips. He leans closer to my ear and takes my earlobe into his mouth. "Be more specific," he murmurs.

"Touch my cock, daddy. Please," I say and he faces me.

"Of course baby,' he says with a smile and pulls down my panties, exposing my hard cock. He places a kiss on my tip before covering the whole length in kisses. I close my eyes and moan at the feeling of him finally touching me. He bends my knees and makes me widen my legs further. He replaces his mouth with his hand and slowly pumps my length. I jump a little when I feel his tongue at my entrance but he has a firm grip on my hips and pushes me back down. He laps at my entrance making me moan in pleasure. Please don't stop. He loosens the ring of muscles and calmly starts entering me with his tongue. I pull on the handcuffs, trying to break free without success. Fuck it. I use my magic uncuff the handcuffs and I lace my hands in Dark's hair, pulling him closer. He takes one hand off my hip and slowly pushes in a finger alongside his tongue. He moves his finger at the same pace as his tongue creating a heavenly rhythm. A huge wave of pleasure washes over me as he hits my prostate.

"There," I moan and he hits the spot a few more times almost sending me over the edge before slowing down again. He works in a second finger and a third before he declares I'm stretched enough and he fully pulls back. Only now I notice the he's still fully clothed. "You're wearing way too many clothes," I say and I pull his shirt over his head.

"You seem to be taking care of the problem," he says and runs his hands through my hair as I pull down his pants and underwear. He's hard. He turns us over so I'm on top now, straddling his hips. "You're gonna suck daddy off? Make him all nice and wet so he can fuck your sweet ass?" he asks me and I nod before taking him in my mouth. I circle my tongue around his length and hollow my cheeks. He places his hand in my hair and starts bobbing my head. "Just like that," he moans and I take him deeper down my throat ignoring the gag reflex. With my hand I pump the part that I can't fit in my mouth as I speed up my pace. Dark stops my movement and pulls me up. He pulls me in for a kiss and I melt into his touch.

"Fuck me, daddy," I whisper and he growls at me. He rolls us over so he's on top again and I open my legs for him. I close my eyes and feel him entering me. He does it slowly so I can adjust to his length. He wasn't like this with Jack.

"No, because I don't actually care about Jack," he says, making me blush. I want to respond but he starts rocking his hips making me moan. "Fuck Anti, so tight," he moans in my ear. I start moving my hips with his and pull him closer to me. Harder, daddy. He obeys and quickens his pace. He shifts a little and starts pounding into me at another angle, making him hit my prostate dead on. I moan and feel my release getting closer and closer. Just a little bit more. I can tell that Dark's close too by the way he's losing his rhythm. "Come on baby, come for daddy," he says and strokes my dick, sending me over the edge. He follows a few seconds later, collapsing on top of me. After a few minutes he gets off of me and he pulls me with him, making me sit upright.

"Dark, what are you doing?" I ask him, irritated that he doesn't let me enjoy the afterglow.

"You can mark me, Anti," he says and I blink a few time in disbelief. He, the son of Lucifer and Lilith upper demons, wants my mark? This can't be real. "Anti, please just do it. It's only fair. I got to mark you," he says, leaning his forehead against mine. Well, I can't say no. I use my magic and let a knife appear. "Of course you choose a knife," he says, chuckling. I smile at him and cut my wrist letting the blood drop on it.

"Well, not everyone has claws they can use," I say and he lets out a laugh.

"That's true." I kiss his lips and forehead before moving my gaze to the knife. I quickly heal the wound on my wrist and coat the tip of the knife in my blood. I say the old verse and my blood starts glowing. Carefully I put the tip of the knife against Dark's chest and slowly push it in. I carve out an A with the knife. The A starts to glow and I throw the knife on the ground. I mumble out the closing verse and the glowing stops. I look up at Dark and find him smiling down at me.

"Now it's time for business," I say with a grin and pull Dark from the bed. We put some clothes on and Dark hands me the knife.

"You may going to need this," he says, grinning.

"I'm counting on it."

Heey

I'm in love with Anti. I really like the powers I gave him and the way he does things. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Bye Bye