Chapter Fourteen

Jack's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and find myself on the ground. What the hell happened? I look around and see Mark going to the kitchen. "Mark, wait!" He turns around at the sound of my voice. I'm greeted with two glowing red eyes. "Dark."

"You're awake!" he says and walks towards me. Everything comes floating back to me.

"You and Anti are planning something," I conclude and he laughs mockingly.

"Of course. Why would we be here otherwise?" He holds out a hand for me to grab but I ignore it and stand up. I try to remember anything they said about what they're planning but nothing comes to mind. "Anti is pretty good at blocking you. You've only seen things he wanted you to see," Dark says.

"What do you want from me?"

"Can't I just chat with you?" he asks innocently. Yeah right, as if he would ever just chat with someone. He chuckles, signaling that he's reading my mind.

"Stop reading my mind," I say, irritated.

"Okay, for now I will. I've got better things to do anyways." Before I can say another word, he has me draped over his shoulder. He walks towards a chair and binds me down on it with duct tape.

"What are you doing?!" Panic is raging through my body and I try to break free.

"Oh, don't worry. This will only hurt a little," and with that he pierces through the skin on my arm with a knife. I scream out in pain and try to get away from the source of it without success. He starts cutting away at my skin leaving a burning pain. I'm covered in blood and I start feeling a little lightheaded. I look down at Dark who is cutting down my legs and he's holding some type of tube.

"What are you doing?" I ask softly.

'"I need your blood," he simply says as he collects some of it. He screws the top on the tube and walks away leaving me alone, bleeding on the chair. Not telling me if he's gonna kill me or not. If Mark doesn't return quickly, I will die.

"Don't be so dramatic, we still need you. If Dark kills you, he will kill me too. Sort of."

"Anti."

"That's me," he says and I can almost hear him laugh. Before I can ask him anything, Dark returns with another tube. Does he need more?

"No, I need something else," he simply says and he picks up the bloody knife from the ground. I push my back into the chair, getting as far away from him as I can. He rolls his eyes and cuts the duct tape and in one swift motion he pulls it off my skin. I scream and everything goes dark for a second. After that everything's a blur. I feel Dark cutting me loose and ripping away all the pieces of tape, picking me up and laying me down on bed before everything goes dark.

I wake up and am quite surprised. Why am I still in control?

"Because I need to hurt you some more," I hear Dark say from the other side of the room. I look at the side where the sound came from and find Dark leaning against the wall. I'm not even shocked by his words. What are they planning? If I could only talk to Mark. He would know what to do. Dark laughs mockingly and walks towards me. I try to get away but I'm still too weak to move. It's useless. "Mark was screaming so hard yesterday. Didn't want me to hurt his precious little clover. He should be thanking me. Without me, you guys wouldn't even be together," he says as he climbs on top of me, straddling me.

"We're not together," I say softly, trying to mask the hurt in my voice.

"Right, you're not and why is that? You clearly like him and well, Mark could use someone to fuck from time to time. Ow, I'm sorry. You guys already do that, correct? I forget, of course. You're not together, he already has everything without the extra effort he should have had to put into a relationship. Ain't you a perfect little kitten. Letting him fuck you and use you without asking anything in return." I try to block out his voice but it doesn't help that Anti repeats every word Dark says.

"Fucking whore, letting him fuck you, use you. You enjoy it, don't you? Being used like that."

"That's not true!" I yell at both of them.

"You can keep on telling yourself that. It won't change the truth." Dark says as he leans down. "He doesn't love you," Dark whispers in my ear and I can feel tears starting to roll down my cheeks. Dark smiles and grabs something from his pocket. It's another tube. He uses it to catch my tears.

"You just said that to make me cry?!" I scream at him.

"Sorry, princess. We need your tears. He really does love you, keeps on screaming in my head to stop hurting you. It's pathetic, really," he says as he puts on the top of the tube as he moves away from me.

"Let me guess, Anti will take over again?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"That's the plan," he says and I sigh. I could fight it, but in the end he will win anyway and it will just hurt more if I fight back.

"Good luck with your plan." Dark looks at me confused as I close my eyes and let Anti back in control.

Anti P.O.V.

I slip back in control and immediately get pulled into a hug by Dark.

"Missed me?" I ask and he hums in agreement.

"I can't wait till we complete the spell, baby," he mumbles against my skin.

"Me neither." He pulls away from me a bit and kisses me, making me melt. "How is Mark doing?" I ask him as I pull away from his lips.

"Screaming and yelling like always. He never gives up, it's annoying as fuck."

"I know a way to shut him up," I say teasingly.

"And what may that be?" Dark asks with a grin. I grind my hips against his and let out a whimper.

"Can I suck you off, daddy?" I ask, looking at him with my eyes as big as possible.

"Fuck, baby you can't," he says.

"Why not?" He stops my hips and caresses the side of my face. I lean into his touch and smile.

"Because we have work to do and we can't let ourselves be distracted." I sigh. He's right. "I know I am." I kiss his cheek and he smiles at me. "Are you ready to finish this?" he asks and I nod. Let's get this over with. He gives me one more kiss before he lets Mark take over.