One

Anthony looked down at me and smiled. He was gorgeous, with his black hair and blue eyes. I plopped my butt onto the soft grass. He frowned and pulled me back to a stand. I looked up at him confused, he leaned in and kissed me, only a smidge though. Even still, sparks were sent throughout my whole body.

            I jolted up, running my fingers through my sweaty hair, I glanced down and saw that mini me was happy this morning. I chuckled, happy, I sounded like a little kid. I climbed out of bed and had a cold shower which relaxed my pecker and I. I rubbed at my eyes still seeing my dream of Anthony which was fresh in my mind. God that was that boy hot, with his black hair, and beautifully blue eyes. I felt myself get heated again and I groaned,

      "Why?! Why are you such a hottie Anthony Johnson!" I said aloud.

      "Connor Dale! Quiet in there. My mom echoed groggily from the other side. of the door. I blushed under the stream, what a mom, always butting in. My mother knew I had crushed on Anthony since childhood. I watched him grow and develop into the hot mama he is today.

        I scrubbed myself clean and reached for my towel stepping out and glancing at myself in the mirror. Today was Saturday, which means my best friend Nick and I will be at his house. Anthony should be there, they're brother's of course, Twin, Brothers. They looked a lot alike, bit their personalities were so different.

         Nick was the sporty basketball star who loved to party and get wild, and Anthony, oh Anthony, he was the shy, quiet and oh so adorable one. How did I, the school track star, blonde golden locks, brown eyes, captain of the team... fall for the rocker boy. If only he wasn't straight.

           I frowned and sighed, poor little straight boy, missing out on all this. I chuckled.

            I shook my hair into my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked to my room down the hall and opened my door. Wait.... I left my door open.

            I opened my door and smirked, Nick and Anthony were wrestling on my bedroom floor.

             "Guys. Can you not wrestle on the spot where I jack off?" I called out.

             "Wo-oah!" They both jumped up from the floor. I chuckled lightly.

             "Now, let me get dressed in peace, ya dumbasses" I laughed.

             Nick and Anthony nodded and filed out. I dug into my drawers searching for a pair of boxers. I found a pair and tugged them on.

               "You guys can come in now!" I called through my door.

              They walked back into my bedroom, "Dude! your house is so hot!" Anthony whined as he yanked his shirt off.

               Man did I eye fuck the shit out of him. I drank up every inch of his bodily outline. His abs we're so toned and defined. Wait, how did he even have abs? He must work out in his spare time... I'll have to ask him one day. I looked up to see Nick shooting me an odd and questioning glance.

                 I shrugged it off and pulled a blue polo and beige shorts on, with socks.

               "Lets roll." I called out strolling through my doorway.

                              ***

               I sat my ass onto Nick's bed exhaling.

               "It's way too hot this summer man." I gasped, Nick only nodded, catching his breath,

               "I hear ya, I'm gonna go take a piss." he said once he regained his breath.

                "I'm gonna get a drink." I replied.

                Nick shot me a thumbs up while leaving the room. I stood up and Anthony followed me. He looked determined.

                  We got into the entry way of the kitchen when Anthony stopped me.

                  "Connor. I know."

                 I stopped mid-stride.

                 "What? You know what?" I questioned him in the doorsay with my back facing him, fear rising in the pit of my stomach.

                  "I know your secret."

                   Oh no! Shit... Shit, shit, Shit! He knows, God damnit... he knows I'm gay. Play it cool Connor.. play it cool. I turned to face him.

                    "What secret?"

                   "Why are you hiding it from me." He frowned.

                     "What are you talking about?"

                     "Connor, I know you like me."

__"__"__"__"__"__"__"__"

BriiLynn~ Heeeey guys! (╯▽╰) Leave me a comment on what you think? I'll keep up with the story okay? I promise. as long as you let me know what you think. Alright see Yaaah!!