Four

Connors P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed reading the Black Cat manga when Nicks mama, Claire, called me.

"Connor !" She breathed into the phone breathless, with fear on the tip of her tounge.

"Come quick. Ple-"

"Argh, you son of a bitch! I'll fucking kill you!" Came from the background .

"Just hurry, Connor!"

"Wha-"

-click-

'Oh Shit...'

"I'll be back mom. Just got a call from

Claire ! It's apparently an emergency." I called shaking my head.

"K hun. Hurry cause I see police lights down towards that way already." She replied.

I bolted out the door letting the door shut itself behind me and began the fastest sprint of my life down the road.

I came to a stop at the sidewalk where a crowd had formed around the front yard of Nick and Anthony's. Claire waved at me  from the porch and I pushed my way through.

"I can't get them to stop! Rebecca called me at work and said Nick had punched Anthony and now they were fighting!"

Fear struck me. Anthony and Nick ... fighting... oh no... this is bad. This is extremely bad..

I only nodded to Claire and went into the house.

I had to step over broken vases and glass that were scattered on the floor.

I could hear more breakables in the house being used as weapons of destruction.

"I can't believe you fucking said that! I swear I'll beat the Fuck outta you!"

Came from somewhere in the house, I expected that it came from Nick since his voice is deeper then Anthony's.

Hmm, I wonder what Anthony would sound like in bed... maybe,

-crash-

What am I thinking for Christ's sake.

I raced to the back room where the pool table was now on its side and Nick and Anthony were standing, shoving each other back and forth trying to have an advantage against the other.

"Guys! What the fuck?!" I exclaimed as Anthony got Nick down and began to wind up his arm for a left hook against Nicks face.

"Nick!" I screamed, leaping across the pool table and shielded Nick as Anthony's blow hit me in the jaw sending me to the right, smashing through the glass door leading outside.

"Connor!" They both exclaimed in horror as my mouth began trickling blood and the lights went out when my head hit the back patio.

****

Guiis!!(*'∀`*) 

Oh nooo(//////) Connors out cold gahh! Sooooo? How was it? Did you like it.? I hope so. Leave me a comment beloow and a rate ohkaaiy?