Six

Nicks P.O.V.

___________________________

'Fuck sakes.'
I paced back and forth in the hospital room.

It had been a few hours and it was around 1 at in the morning, Connor was still unconscious. His face finally relaxing and he slept. His chest slowly rising and falling with his breathing underneath the hospital blanket. The doctor said he had 12 stitches in his jaw from falling and cracking it open off the patio step after Anthony, I seethed at his name, punched him. Along with the news that Connor may suffer from memory problems from how hard he smacked his head and may not remember even me or his mom.

I understand it wasn't on purpose the he hit him, and that it was intended for me, but the whole reason we fought was because he was so god damn ignorant to Connor, and now look at where it got us.

I checked my phone again, after it had buzzed for the fourth consecutive time,

Anthony - how is he doing??
- Nick oh my fucking god.
- can you fucking answer?
- for fuck sake it was an accident Nicolas.

I shook my head in anger, and shoved my phone into my pocket so I didn't smash it like my other ones, mom had just got it for me after my last one. Anthony just didn't know when to quit. He was so inconsiderate for people and their feelings, not to mention his girlfriend only fueled the fire. Why the fuck is he so fucking concerned anyways, he despises Connor with every cell in his feather weight fucking body.

I sat there thinking of all the things I was going to do to get my revenge on my brother when I noticed Connor rustling in his bed and waking up.

I left the room to go wake up Elizabeth in the chair outside the room, she needed some rest after the events today. Her and Connor had went shopping and gotten a late lunch after Anthony and Rebecca upset him and then Nick having to come deal with Me and Anthony and now this. I groaned internally,
'Poor woman. Does so much for us both."

I got outside of the room and shook Elizabeth on the shoulder, her head tilting up and green eyes fluttering open, and a concerned look came across her face
"Nick? What is it? Is Connor okay?" She began to jump up and I patted her shoulder calmly,
"He's fine, he's waking up right now. I wanted to come get you."
"Oh," she said relaxing and running her head through her long blonde hair, "Alright, thank you Nicolas. Lets go then."

We went back into the room and Connor was rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"Hey honey, how are you feeling? Don't touch your face sweetie, you'll tear your stitches. I'm glad you're awake. Do you remember me?" She asked Connor.
"Of course I do mom, what the fuck - sorry mom, - happened?" He asked. Elizabeth looked so relieved so hear that her only son hadn't forgotten her.
"Honey do you remember Nick and Anthony fighting? And Anthony punching you and when you got into the middle?"
"Who's Anthony and Nick?" Elizabeth looked at me with fear and sadness in her eyes.

My brain froze and my heart stopped beating. All I could muster my voice to piece together and push out was,
"What did you say?"

______________________________

*HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONEEE!

Thanks again for so much support. Hopefully this will satisfy you for now! Ive been hella busy. But I have set up the next chapter for a lot of big character development and descriptions. Ill keep yall posted!! LOVE YOU GUYS vote and comment on how I'm doing and if its good!!