Five

Anthony's P.O.V .

______________________

I was pacing back and forth the hospital hallway waiting for the nurse and doctor. I couldn't believe I hit Connor! I wasn't thinking when he jumped in front of Nick. Ohmygod, his mom was gonna kill me.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I dragged my hands through my hair from the nape, up and dragged them down my face and groaned, "Fuck, me. "

I glance over towards the room Connor is in, Mom, Nick and his mom, Elizabeth were in there with the doctor. I could see Connor lying there unconscious with an I.V. and stitches on his jaw. Nick must have felt me looking because he spun around and glared me down through the window and then proceeded to stand in the way on the window.

"Son of a bitch." My phone buzzes,

From : Nick
"fuck off anthony you've done enough. you and your girlfriend are homophobic fucks and can stay away from Me and Connor. He's got a fucking concussion and might have memory problems. Just go home with mom, I'll there late tonight."

"I fucked up bad this time," A lump caught in my throat, as a realization hit me, "What if he doesn't remember me. oh fucking god... What if he doesn't remember anything at all.

Fuck."

I feel a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach with my worry and my concern over Connor... Wait why do I give a fuck? He's a fuckin' fag.... but then again,

So am I.

* SOORRRYY GUUYYYSS. I was locked out of my account for a bit and came across this story again. HOLYYYYY. The amount of support on this is breath takingly amazing and I'd like to thank you all!
I'm in the process of getting the story back into the swing of things and I'm excited to get to ball rolling and having this story progress!
So let me know what you think and leave me a comment and a like!!!

xoxoxo