Three

'Hey. Listen up faggot. Back the hell off my boyfriend or else you'll have some huge fucking problems between me and you. Got it? Good. I don't wanna hear about this problem again.'

All I could do was put my phone down and stare emotionless at my beige wall that honestly looks like mouldy mustard.

I shuddered and pulled my knees up, exhaling, my whole body shaking. Nick only looked at me with a frown.

"I'm sorry man.." He mumbled, lowering his head down.

I only shook my head.

Why me? What the fuck did I do to anyone to be called a faggot.. I sniffled.

Nick reached his hand out to touched my shoulder but I backed away.

"Just go. I'll be fine."

He began to retort as to why he wanted to stay with me but I held my hand up,

"Save it. Just go please..."

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts, as Nick slowly left my room and clicked the front door shut.

I collapsed onto my bed in a sob, that stained my face and pillow with tears.

My mom came into my room without knocking and sat on the edge of my bed. She sat me up and held me in a hug, she didn't talk, she only rocked me.

"Why me mom? " I said between sobs.

She rubbed my back.

"I don't know sweetie, why don't you clean yourself up , and explain?"

I snorted and sat up wiping my eyes. I started off taking short jagged breaths to calm down and my breathing gradually returned to normal.

I started off telling about how Anthony had said he knew I liked him and how he never wanted to see me again. I went on explaining about Rebecca and what she said.

When I finished, my mother nodded, she had an extremely deadly fiery look in her eyes.

I swallowed.

"And yeah.. I don't know what to do. Plus, I basically pushed Nick out of our house. So he's probably peeved off at me cause I wouldn't let him help."

She stood up and began pacing. She was a very determined woman I'll tell you that.

She stopped pacing and turned to me, grinning wildly.

"Get in the car."

I didn't ask questions, I got up quietly and got into passenger seat of the Chevy she owned.

I was afraid cause I don't know what my mother had going on in her mind.

NICKS P.O.V.

Fucking Anthony man. God did he piss me off sometimes. He always does this. Always goes one step too far and hurts someone in every way humanly fucking possible.

I just left Connors house closing the door quietly behind me. As soon as the door was shut, I made sure my runners were tied tightly and I burst into a full sprint towards my house, throwing the door open and letting it slam behind me.

Anthony looked up from behind the kitchen island. He rolled his eyes.

"What? Did you get hurt on the playground ?" He asked slyly making a pouty lip, as Rebecca walked into the kitchen placing herself in Anthony's arm loop he held out.

I growled, "Nope, but your gonna be hurt in a minute."

Rebecca laughed. I glared at her and she whimpered into Anthony's shoulder.

"Oh bullshit. You wouldn't hurt me and you know it." He laughed at me.

"Rebecca had no right to do that Anthony, you and I both fucking know it, and both of your homophobic asses can burn in Hell for all I care at this point. You're fucking dead to me Anthony."

He lowered his eyes into an angry squint and pointed towards me,

"Watch what the fuck you're saying Nick! Or else I will make you hurt. You and your fag of a bestfriend! Like hone-"

His voice ended abruptly at the sound of his jaw bone connecting with my fist and Rebecca screaming.

____________________

A.N.

Hai again guiiiisss(^__^) Still short chapters but some very intense drama going on, eh? Basically everywhere. What's your opinions so far? Hopefully good. Leave me a message ! xoxox thanks guis.