Two

I stood in front of Anthony, my back facing him.

"What.." I managed to choke out, turning to face him.

He rolled his eyes. "I know. That you. Like me. " He repeated sharply.

" Yeah... I got that, but .. how? "

He crossed his arms.

"I'm not stupid and näive." He stated. "And do me a favour, " He said raising his voice, " Stay the Fuck away from me you twink." And walked away behind me sharply nudging my shoulder. I heard a door slam in the hallway but I was to upset to move. Tears made my vision blur .

'Stay the Fuck away from me.' was all that I heard. Over and over it was repeating and I managed to sit on the floor. I pulled out my phone.

        Went home. Sorry bro.

                                 -Connor

Tears fell onto my phone screen as I clicked send. I stood up  after about 2 minutes left through the front door, quietly closing it. Halfway down the block to my house, my phone buzzed.

        How come man?

I shook my head. I couldn't tell Nick. So I lied.

          Mom needs some help at home.

I sent the text halfway down the block. About 45 seconds later I heard panting behind me and didn't dare look.

"Hey. Slow the fuck down. What the hells the matter cause I know your mom don't need jack shit from you." Nick said to me, a concerned edge in his voice. I stopped and sniffled.

"Bro...?"

I turned to face him, tears threatening to escape.

"Woah dude. What the hell..."

He stepped forward, reaching his hand to touch my shoulder. I shook my head,

"Nothing. Just stuff." I replied.

"Yeah dude. I'm not fucking stupid. What's the matter with you."

I proceeded to explain to him about my on going crush on Anthony and how when he had found out, he got angry and told me to leave him alone forever.

I wiped my face on my arm to push the tears away that had managed to escape.

"So ya, that's what happened." I managed.

"Wow man. I'm pretty damn naïve to not notice to liked my fucking brother. But he shouldn't have acted that way towards you."

I nodded in agreement,

"Your brothers kinda a dick ya know..."

"Yeah he's hard headed like that. He'll come around though. So don't feel too bad."

I just shrugged. 

He pretty much hated me and I just couldn't handle that. Knowing that the boy I loved hated me for life was crushing and I felt as if I was empty inside my ribs.

I waved for Nick to follow me and we walked the rest of the way to my house

to go play Left For Dead 2 on my Xbox360.

Just for the record, Nick, is waayy better than me at this game. I get scared and start screaming and running away from the zombies and he runs right into the horde and just fucks everything up for them.

After I died for what felt like the 39billionth time, we quit playing.

"What do you wanna do?" Nick asked, twiddling his thumbs.

"I don't care," I replied, just as Rebecca, Anthony's girlfriend texted me.

____________________
A.N.

Heey guys! I know I'm really super duper behind but I just moved and I've been busy with like the end of school  and stuff like that. And I know! The chapters short. But it's a suspense building effect I guess. leave me a comment on what you think! Byee xoxoxo