09| Welcome Home

My knuckles turned white as I gripped onto the handles of the motorbike as I sped away from Auradon. I slowed to motorbike to a stop as we neared the edge, pulling up my goggles to get a good look of the Isle.

My eyes trained on the magical barrier before looking down at the page from Mal's spell book as I read aloud, "Noble stead, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere." A mist of green magic settled around the bike.

   The spell was originally created to use to make horses fly, but a motorbike was the same kind of thing. Right?

I lowered my blue goggles back over my eyes, revving up the engine, "Let's hope this works."

I then held my breath as I steered the bike right off the edge, closing my eyes for impact, but opened them when I realized that we were actually flying!

I cracked a smile as I turned the handle, causing the bike to speed faster.

The wind rushed through my hair, the smell of salt from the water filling my senses. I was then pushed backwards as I passed through the barrier as I neared the island.

I then lowered the bike so I was once again on the ground maneuvering through the familiar streets.

  People rushed out of the way as I sped through, and I found myself smirking. It was good to be feared.

  I parked the bike under the old hangout, my hair flying around me as I removed my helmet.

  I could do with a hair cut, luckily I know just who to go to.

About ten minutes later, I pushed past the door that led into Tremaine's Salon, not minding the sign that said they were closed. I looked around, the place looked a lot better. There were colors splattered everywhere, the smell of chemicals filling the air.

I walked towards the desk, pushing my hand down on the bell, something small then wrapping around my torso.

Just as I was about to push the figure away, I realized who it was, "Hey, kiddo." I told Dizzy, playfully rubbing her head.

   Drizzela's daughter smiled up at me, jumping up and down, "Hadey, I've missed you so much! Is Evie here with you?

   I chuckled to myself at the thought of Evie being back here, "Uh, no. I forgot you guys didn't open until midnight. Your grandma letting you have any customers?"

  The little girl shook her head, kicking at the floor with her pink and yellow boot, "A witch here and there, nothing major. She's so controlling, she's gone from evil stepmother to evil grandmother."

  I chuckled lightly, twirling my hair, "Not much of a change, huh?"

  Dizzy looked from my face to my hands, peering at my nails, "What happened to your nails? You used to have four different colors all at once, and now you're just green?"

  I smirked at the kid, "Hey, Diz, how about I let you do your magic on me, huh?"

   The young girl smiled wide, "Really?" I nodded at her, "Yay!"

  Dizzy looked me up and down. "How far can I go?"

  I smirked at her, "Make me look wicked."

   Dizzy jumped up and down in excitement, pulling me into a styling chair before grabbing a pair of large clippers. I smirked at her as she  skipped over to me, using the clippers to chop off a large portion, before dunking my head into the sink, poring a familiar color of blue all over it. She finished it up by tying little braids all over my hair. She then moved onto my nails using all the colors she could find.

  An hour later I stood in front of a cracked mirror, looking at myself.

  "There she is." I told myself, looking at my now slightly-lighter blue hair that now barley reached my shoulders.

  I fumbled in my pocket pulling out a twenty and handing it to Dizzy, "Here you go kiddo."

  The young girl looked at the money in her hand, "For me?"

  I chuckled, ruffling her hair, "Of course, you deserve it."

   Dizzy smiled at me before wrapping her arms around my waist in a hug.

I smiled at her as she looked up at me through her glasses.

It was good to back.