20| King and Queen

I stood with Ben at the top of the stairs on the yacht, looking out at everyone.

I smiled as I watched Carlos stand with Jane's hand in his, Mal leaning her head against Evie's, and Lonnie leaning against Jay. I was happy my friends had found where they belonged.

I then turned to Ben, who I belonged with.

I watched as he sang out to everyone, his fingers intertwined with mine, Looking back at yesterday, I thought I gave it everything. But still there's so much road ahead of me.

I placed my hands on his shoulder, moving him so we were now face to face, When I looked into your eyes, I guess I didn't recognize, Who we are and all that we can be. I used my hand to motion around. Evie was right, Auradon was a place where you could be whoever you wanted.

Ben then placed his hands on my hips as we led the whole group in a slow waltz as we sang together, Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, But it's worth it in the end, Cause in your heart is where it all begins.

I smiled at Ben, before letting go of his hands and running down the left side of the steps while he headed down the right as everyone bowed down to us.

I smirked to myself before kicking my foot, splashing my way down the line of people, We gotta be bold!
We gotta be brave! We gotta be free! Everyone sang out as we all twirled around, playing in the water.

We gotta get loud! Making that change! You gotta believe! Woah! I smiled as I twirled Jane around, before handing her off to Carlos.

I ran over to Ben, grabbing his hand as I slid across the water towards him, We'll look deep inside! Hey!

And we'll rise up and shine! Ben twirled me across him, bowing while I curtsied, sticking my tongue out, causing him to laugh.

We can be bold! I took Ben's hand once again as we stepped forward in rhythm, everyone else following behind, We can be brave! Let everyone see! I smirked at Ben, him winking playfully.

We all then jumped up, creating a huge splash when we came back down, It starts with you and me! Woah, woah, hey!

I waved to Ben, running over to Jay, and jumping on his back! Laughing as we ran around, water flying onto us.

I sang out, spreading my arms like I was flying, It starts with you and me! Woah, woah, hey! It starts with you and me!

Carlos and Evie walked over to the railing, arms around each other's shoulders as they looked out at the Isle, There's something special that I've learned. It's together we can change the world.

Mal nodded, walking up behind Evie, placing a hand on her shoulder as she sang, Everybody's got something that they can bring.

I hopped off Jay's back taking his hand as we walked over to the rest of the gang, When you take a look inside yourself, Do you wish that you were something else? I leaned out over the railing, breathing in the saltwater, smiling back at Jay, But who you are is who you need to be.

We all smiled at each other. I took one last glance at the Isle before hooking Carlos' arm through mine as we made our way to the center of the boat.

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end, I laughed as Carlos picked me up from behind, before handing me over to Mal who
pulled me into the circle, Cause in your heart is where it all begins.