Epilouge

"Did you get it?" Mal asked as she made her way to stand next to me over at the drinks table.

I nodded, handing her my lemonade as I reached under the table for where I hid it.

"Here." I held the book out to my best friend, "I snuck in there while you were with Evie after Dizzzy's, it was behind the throne."

Mal nodded, placing the cup down and taking the boom from my hands, running her fingers over the spine, "I always knew my mom wouldn't just give me her spell book, she still didn't trust me enough."

I nodded, Mal had been right, turns out Maleficent gave her one of her spell-books, not the second one which held much more powerful spells.

The purple-haired girl nodded at me, "I'm gonna go hide this in my bag until we get back to the room, see you in a sec."

I smirked as I watched her go, taking a sip from my cup just as my boyfriend walked up to me.

"What were you and Mal talking about?" Ben asked, nuzzling his face into the side of my neck.

I shrugged, "Oh you know, girl stuff."

Ben smiled, taking my hand, "Come on, let's go try the carrot cake!"

I nodding, smiling as Ben dragged me off towards the food table.

What? You didn't think that we were really gonna give up the spell-book, did you? Oh come on, a little magic never hurt anybody.