Chapter 8

I leave Geoffs at 3am with Meg and Michael, who said he'd walk Meg home with me as he lives a few minutes from her. We're all very drunk as we've been drinking since 6 and Meg and I are stumbling and giggling so much that we have to be supported by Michael who is slightly less drunk as the party was the first time he'd met everyone and he didn't want to make a fool of himself or something. Michael has his left arm around Megs middle, holding her up, whilst his right arm is around my waist, his hand on my hip and I realise how intimate this is but I don't mind. When we get to Megs we help her get in before I decide to walk Michael home.

Michaels POV

Gavin demands that he'll walk me home instead of staying at Megs and I chuckle at how adorable he is.
"Alright Gavvy, let's go." I say, starting to walk in the direction of my house. Gavin takes a few moments to comprehend what I said before he rushes to catch up with me and grabs my hand. I feel electricity burn through my hand and I revel in the amazing sensation.
"My little Micoo!" Gavin slurs, leaning against my side. He sounds a lot more British, if that's possible, when he's drunk and I love the way he says my name so much.
"Are you alright my boi?" I ask. Gavin nods dramatically and leans up to my ear.
"You're my boi, Micoo Jones." He whispers before kissing my cheek and I decide that Gavin should be like this all the time. Don't people say that a drunk persons words and actions are a sober persons thoughts and feelings? Would Gavin be like this if we were actually together and an official couple or would he still be so reserved?

We walk to my apartment building, me pretty much silent and just listening to Gavin ramble on about me and everything we walk past. When we get to my building I pause. I wimped out last time but, well, I don't want Gavin to walk home alone at almost 4am, he's clueless as it is, let alone when he's drunk.
"Gav, do you want to come in?" I ask and he hiccups before nodding, a grin spreading across his face. I lead him into my apartment and shut the door behind us before we walk over to the sofa. I sit down, Gavin sitting next to me and I wrap my arm around his shoulders whilst he cuddles into my side.
"Micoo?" He asks and I smile.
"Yes, my boi?" He turns to look at me.
"My friends think you're top." He mumbles. I really liked Gavins friends and I'm glad they liked me too.
"I'm glad. I like them too." I say.
"Dan doesn't like you." Gavin frowns, looking into my eyes, as if hoping I know why because he doesn't seem to know.
"What did Dan say?" I ask and he looks down at his hands in his lap.
"He said I shouldn't be with you because he doesn't like you and you don't like him and if I go out with you then Johnny and Olivia will feel left out and abandoned. But he isn't here and I do like you and I want to be with you anyway and Johnny and Olivia said they like you and they don't mind." Gavin rambles on whilst the smile on my face spreads wider.
"Gav, shut up for a second." I mumble softly and he looks up at me. "Don't listen to Dan. He isn't always right. He just doesn't like the fact that you don't like him how he likes you." I say and he nods.
"I like you Micoo. You're my boi." He says, pecking my cheek and I smile.
"You're my boi Gav." I whisper, kissing his forehead gently before standing up.
"C'mon boi. Bedtime." I say and he grabs my hand, allowing me to pull him into the bedroom.

He strips to his boxers and falls into my bed and I do the same, climbing in next to him. He snuggles into my side and rests his head on my shoulder and I bury my nose in his hair and take a deep breath.
"I didn't like not sleeping next to you. My bed felt too big and I missed you." He mumbles against my neck and I shiver at the feeling of his breath on my skin.
"I didn't like it either boi." I say and he sighs.
"I want to sleep with you every night." He mumbles wishfully.
"Maybe one day." I say. I know I want to be in this relationship for the long run and would love to move in with Gavin and his siblings and eventually adopt kids of our own and get married and listen to his dumb made up words and make him smile that stupid adorable smile every day of my life, it's all down to whether Gavin does.
"I would love that, my boi." He whispers before falling asleep.