discovery.

read author note at bottom before moving on pls :) ; not edited

Jungkook Pov

2102, 2103, 2104, 2105

  "ah, 2106 finally" I exhaled upon finally findingmy  locker number after minutes of clueless wondering. I cautiously twisted the rusty metal praying that the combination would work. I let a breath I didn't know I was holding upon hearing the lock click. My joy was cut short once I heard the jangle as the lock hit the marble floor. I scrambled to my knees trying to pick it up feeling people' stares burn in the back of my head.

    "Could you please move I'm trying to get to class" A voice sounded behind me. I whipped my head around to see some girl whose  appearance I couldn't care less about stood in front of me.

   "I'm s-sorry I just dropped my lock...you know what I'll jus-" I cut my sentence short swiping up my lock giving her a soft smile to which she replied with a roll of her eyes as she strutted past me. 

     She's a walking stereotype of a high school  girl  I thought glancing down seeing a small piece of paper that looked to have fallen from my locker. I assumed it was probably just some homework and picked it up unfolding it. But instead of a history syllabus it was just a few short words.

    What the fuck?

 Is this some stupid love note, dear god how stereotypical could this high school get.

 I pulled out a sticky note and jotted down something before shoving it back in my locked assuming this weird person would be back. Then the second bell rung through my ears and I squeezed into the mass of students continuing with this dreadful first day.

Question;

Do you want

Innocent shy friendly high school jungkook

                          or

The jungkook I conveyed in this chapter; idk how to describe it sfgvkg