the book.

little backstory on jungkook before you read this chapter: this is jungkooks first year in a regular high school and school in general. He's been homeschooled for the majority of his life because his strictly Christian parents thought it was better for him. so if jungkook seems naive in this it's because....he is :')

jungkook pov

     "Doesn't it seem a little weird gukie" Taehyung said in a worried voice. It was currently 9pm and I was wrapped up in blankets to shield me from the cold winter breeze flowing through the house. The only light from my room, emitting from my laptop screen where I was skyping my best friend kim taehyung.
"Tae I think he's really sweet" I said pouting at his words, "plus he's the first person whose tried talking to me"
"Well I'm just saying you should be careful" he replied, "I've seen what happens in those schools and I don't want you getting hurt"
"taeeee" I dragged out rolling my eyes, "You sound like my parents oh my goodness I'll be fine"
"Fine" he said and rummaged for something in his bag.
"Kook look what I found in the boys bathroom" He said waving the book in front of his laptop camera. Once I got a good look of it my eyes widened.
"Is that someone's.....diary?" I asking cocking my head to the side. He nodded in response flipping to a page getting ready read it when I stopped him.
"Taehyung...you know this is wrong" I said fiddling with my fingers.
"Calm down kookie it'll be fine"he said. Once a couple of seconds had passed without a reply from me he added, "I promise I'll put it right back where I found it tomorrow"
I reached out my pinky and I saw taehyung instantly roll his eyes.
"Really jungkook aren't we too old for that kind of stuff" Regardless of his comment my pinky stayed raised in the air.

"Aren't you too old to cuddle stuffed animals" I said with a smirk. He finally gave in sighing as his raised his pinky sealing the deal.
"Ok now let's start reading" Taehyung said as he slipped on his specs. He always looked so cute in those I thought to myself
"Jungkook? Jungkook are you paying attention?" Taehyung said snapping his fingers in the camera making a horrid sound due to the audio quality of his laptop. I shook my head and nodded as he turned to the first page and read out the first sentence.

"I made a new friend today"

Ya'll like tae...heh