hidden feelings?

LMAODKDS THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS A JOKECKDK 😂👋😂👋😂👋😂👋😂👋😂 thx for 100 reads I made this chapter longer and filled with fluff as a thank you <3333 ; unedited as always :') 

jungkook pov

"jungkook...jUNGKOOK!" I slowly cracked open one eye my vision slightly hazing from the morning light seeping in. Once focused, my eyes made out a figure turning out to be a pouting kim taehyung. After my brain registered who it was my eyes widened and sat up engulfing the older in a hug.
  "Taehyungie!" I exclaimed. "Why are you here" I asked surprised he visited without telling me first.
   He broke off the hug pushing me back against the bed.

  His hand reaches up to his bucket hat and pulled it of revealing his strawberry red hair. I gasped reaching a hand out running my hand through the soft fibers.
   "D-do you like it kook?" Taehyung asked worriedly. I gave him a look as if to say of course. The mix of his melanin which was surprisingly prominent for a Korean meshed perfectly with the bright color. It didn't help that he was wearing those specs that I loved so much.
   "I love it taetae you look so handsome" I replied. I saw a slight blush creep onto his face which made me feel embarrassing for making such an unusual statement for a boy to say to another boy.
   " Anywaayy" taehyung said trying to break awkwardness, " The reason I came over is because we should go shopping for school clothes since it's nice out today"
   A smile broke out onto my face at the thought of shopping since with Taehyung. My fashion since was somewhat "problematic" for some and Taehyung was the only person I felt comfortable shopping with.
   "Ok let me wash up and throw on some clothes" I said throwing the covers off myself.

Taehyung pov ¯\_()_/¯

Once Jungkook pulled the covers off him it was too my surprise I saw all he had was underwear. He had pretty thick thighs for someone so small plus his ass wasn't too bad either.
   Shut up taehyung don't be a perv
  I mentally slapped myself for having such lewd thoughts about my best friend. Once he was out of the room I remembered I had forgotten to grab my notebook back from him. I rummaged through his book bag, a few stray papers falling out in the process. One of them in particular caught my eye as it looked to be a letter. I looked around making sure jungkook wasn't coming back before unfolding the piece of paper. It looked to a be a letter from someone , I figured it was from the person who was writing jungkook. 

        Dear Jungkook, 

                 We're in three classes :) 

                   Did you  know that? 

                 wait you don't know my name I forgot

                sorry this is short 

               like me  ;-; 

                                                               Sincerely, P.jm

   I felt my heart sink a little and jealously begin to stir in my stomach threatening to erupt. I heard footsteps and stuffed the paper in my pocket trying to regain my composure in the process. 

    "Ok hyung I'm ready!" Jungkook said peering around the corner with his signature bunny smile plastered across his face. I returned one just a big before grabbing my keys and walking down the steps with him.