a night to remember

Warning: small smut ;) ; unedited 

Jungkook POV

Once we got on the road I became more relaxed and started humming to the song playing on the radio, words starting to fall from my lips as I sang quietly to myself.

"Love...love the stars" I began, "Love...love the moon" I stared out the window as mist began to fog the window and the blur of cars zooming past filled my vision. The song slowly started to pick up and I began to lightly tap the fabric of my skirt to the beat moving my body back and forth. I heard Taehyung begin to sing along once the song picked up his deep voice sending chills down my spine.

Soon the song ended and Taehyung pressed pause on his radio before the next song could begin playing. I looked over to him questioningly asking why he paused to which he replied with a deep sigh.

"We're almost to the party and I should've told you this earlier but.." Taehyung began before I cut him off.

"Just tell me Tae it's fine" I reassured him. He let out another sigh before speaking again, "My friends they are...very friendly and they may show a lot of skinship but that's just who they are"

Third POV

The next few seconds were quiet Taehyung giving Jungkook a quick side eye to see his reaction only to find him sporting a goofy smile.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung questioned to which Jungkook replied with a giggle.

"You! Oh my god Tae you act like I've never experienced skinship" the younger began, "We literally just left the house holding hands I don't mind your friends being "friendly" with me, they sound really fun.

Taehyung felt a wave of relief wash over him but the feeling was bittersweet as he would be lying if he said the idea of Jungkook being this excited about Taehyungs friends flirting with him didn't anger him a little.

***

Five minutes after their convo they pulled up to a complex full of penthouses Christmas lights shimmering on the sides. Jungkook was the first to get out since he was very excited to meet Taehyungs friends. He rushed up to the front door lightly taping the bell a small tune ringing out followed by some muffled footsteps. The door lock clicked making Jungkook jump and the door swung open revealing a tall male with light gray styled in an undercut. He wore a plain black tee with the words "Agust D" printed in white in the corner paired with some ripped skinny jeans and a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist.

He stood tall and towered over Jungkook making the younger feel very small, his confidence shrinking with his size. A few moments of silence passed before the male broke the spoke.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked leaning up against the door.

"S-sweetheart...."Jungkook stuttered in a small voice confused by the nickname. The male smirked at Jungkooks reaction before speaking again, "Something wrong love or maybe I should call you baby or honey or-"

"Jungkook is fine" A deep voice said from behind the younger, "His name is Jungkook therefore you will call him Jungkook, got it Yoongi hyung?"

Jungkook whipped his head around to see Taehyung stood behind him an angry look on his face. Being the clumsy person he is of course Jungkooks glasses fell off his face and he scrambled the pick them up resulting in him being bent over, ass all on display for Yoongi to see. The gray haired male bit his lip earning him a hard smack on his head from Taehyung who caught him gawking.