invitation

"Doctor it's been a year don't you..." his mom speaks, "I understand he's adapting to a new school but" she's cuts herself off when she spots the pale faced boy in question standing a few feet away from her. He's leaning against a wall slouched over, eyes red from lack of sleep as per usual and his face sporting the same bland look as always.

What was different this time though was between his fingers was a small note he looked to be attempting to hide.

"Jimin...sweetie What's that?"

The boy made a signal with his hand to express his words

"an invitation"

***

Third Person Pov

"Jungkook if you don't come the party I'll gonna take your ass over their myself," Taehyung stated for the 5th time tonight, "I promise there won't be any drinking...not in mY CHRISTIAN SUBURBS !" the older proclaimed.

"Just because you shout that doesn't make it any less cringey" the younger said rolling his eyes playfully, "Besides I won't know anyone at the party you know you're my only friend at that school"

The older becoming frustrated, threw himself back onto the bed letting out a dramatic huff as he did before speaking again, "How many times do I have to tell you my friends will be there and they're really nice"

Were Taehyungs friends going to be there? Yes. Were they nice? Yes, but they were also very nosy and took every chance they could to embarrass Taehyung. It's also worth mentioning that being the hormonal teens they are flirt with every cute boy or girl they see, which might cause problems in Jungkook's case.

But was Taehyung gonna inform Jungkook of his friend's flirtatious habits?

Of course not.

Jungkook definitely wouldn't come if he did.

And besides...

...Taehyung planned to get Jungkook all to himself anyway.

name change oof i thought my other user was cringy fddgmv i made it when i first joined oK dont attac me anyway sorry for being gone for so long high school is hard kids ! anyway i'm gonna update more often now that i have sort of a break I hope you're doing well and remember to eat well and get enough sleep ! :) 💕