outfits

Third POV

It was the day of as Taehyung put it "the greatest night of your Christian boy life" and both boys had different feelings about it. While the younger rummaged for hours through his closet for something to wear, the older spent his time before the event elsewhere.

Taehyung decided to help his friends set up for the party at Hoseoks cousins house in hopes of getting some best friend points for later use.

"Tae...for the last time," Hoseok stated, "I am not letting you rent out one of my guest rooms for the night" He then pointed towards the door before speaking again, "You wanna eat ass Yoongi hyung lives next door, ask him for a room"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he walked over to the fridge rummaging for some snacks. "You know for a fact Yoongi will beat my ass if I ask him" Taehyung stated as he closed the fridge after finding some grapes.

"Besides don't even act like you and Yoongi aren't gonna hook up again at this party," the younger said slyly, "How many times has it been...5?"

With that comment Hoseok gave Taehyung a punch on the shoulder, a dark red blush spreading on his cheeks. "This kid" Hoseok murmured under his breath.

"Why don't ya'll just date already as if everybody doesn't know you guys are a thing" Taehyung says, "I mean we can't forget the closet debacle"

With those words, Hoseoks cheeks got darker and his smile wider as he brought his hands up to his face in attempt to mask his embarrassment.

"Shut up you know Yoongi gets mad when you bring that up" Hoseok said firmly.

"Not my fault he sounds like the type of boys only found on websites with multiple X's" Taehyung stated giving Hoseok a quick wink.

"I swear to g-"

"Who dat?" Taehyung suddenly blurted out pointing towards the living room, "I thought you said the house would be empty"

Hoseok spun around only to be met with a familiar fair skinned boy sitting on the couch watching some action movie.

"Oh that's my cousin" Hoseok sighed, "Jimin"

***

"Jungkook-ah come on we're gonna be late to being fashionably late!" Taehyung yelled while knocking furiously on the maknaes bedroom door.

"Ok fine I'm coming" Jungkook sighed taking a deep breath in fear of what the older would think of his outfit.

Once he opened the door Taehyung eyes shot up and if he wasn't in such tight pants so would his dick. To say Taehyung was surprised is an understatement, Taehyung was in awe.

There stood in front of him was Jungkook in a white skirt and a baby blue shirt. His strands of pink had slightly faded to a light brown and his hair was ruffled and curly. But the thing that had Taehyung clutching his fists in resistance was what on his legs.

Jeon Jungkook was in mother fucking fishnets.

The younger upon opening the door kept his head hung low scared to see his hyungs reaction to his outfit. All he heard was a low "fuck" fall from Taehyungs lips and his head shot up surprised before his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung. The same trance that Taehyung was in now seized the younger as he stared in astonishment at his hyung.

Contrary to the younger Taehyung was dressed in a silk white v-neck that revealed his tan chest. His red hair was pushed up by a black bandana showing more of his face, which at the moment was still fixed in an shocked expression.

When Jungkook looked up at Taehyung he noticed the younger was wearing spectacles that made his doe eyes bigger and more innocent looking. His whole appearance looked so pure but Taehyung wanted to do anything but pure things to the boy.

The younger feeling the silence had dragged out for too long murmured a small "hyung?" his voice cracking in the process making it sound like a moan and Taehyung swears to God he could come right then and there.

"Hyung the party?" Jungkook repeats breaking Taehyung from his trance.

"Oh yea the party..yea" Taehyung starts, "Yea we should go"

Taehyung reaches out to take Jungkook hand waiting for the younger to take it before realizing what he was doing and bringing his hand back to his side.

' get it together Taehyung '

Jungkook being the naïve boy he is doesn't think much of the situation and grabs Taehyungs hand from his side anyway giving Taehyung his famous bunny smile before they walk out the door.

'This is gonna be a long fucking night' Taehyung thinks to himself.

What do ya'll think is gonna happen ;)

Taehyung and Jimin at the same party some stuffs bound to go down