A Vampire's Mate (JiKook)

"Ahhhh, it feels good to have a break again" Jin sighed as he sank into the sofa.

"Yeah! How long is this one for again?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi before pulling out his phone and opening his notes.

"Six weeks" Hoseok answered the younger boy.

"Should we get some alcohol to celebrate?" Namjoon asked aloud to the group. Jimin gasped

"Hyung! Jungkookie is underage"

"Only by a week" Taehyung stated "Jiminie, it'll be fine"

"Jin Hyung, what do you think?" Jimin asked

"I don't see the problem with it, as long as it's not much and one of us keeps an eye on him when possible"

"Okay..." Jimin trailed off. He didn't necessarily dislike the idea, but he had a bad feeling. "But who will get it?"

"Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung will have to get it because I don't think anyone will hand it over to the rest of us," Jungkook said for the first time since they got back.

"Okay! Hyungs off you go~" Taehyung sang as he pulled Jin up from the sofa and Yoongi out of Hoseok's arms.

"Bye~" He continued as he pushed them out of the door.

~~~

"Okay Jungkookie, I think you've had enough alcohol for tonight. Time for bed" Jimin announced before pulling the boy from the living room. Jungkook cracked a silly joke somewhere along the way to his bedroom which had both boys giggling as they stumbled into the room.

Jungkook was clinging to Jimin's waist tightly so he ended up dragging Jimin into the bed with him. They both went "Oof" when they fell.

"Jungkookie~ let gooooo"

"Noooo Hyunggg" Jungkook copied. He looked at Jimin with the most serious expression he could in his drunken state.

"Mate me Hyung" He said.

And so Jimin did.

Looking back on it, Jimin didn't know why he mated Jungkook at that moment.

~~~

Jimin awoke to arms wrapped tightly around his waist and his back against somebody's chest. He froze. 'Okay, so, it can't be Yoongi or Hoseok because those two are together. And it can't be Jin or Namjoon because I suspect something is going on between them so that leaves Jungkookie or Tae'

He slowly turned around and almost screamed when he came face to face with Jungkook, who had begun to stir since Jimin moved. Wide-eyed, Jimin attempted to escape the younger boy but froze again when he saw two fang marks on the boy's neck.

'Oh please no... please tell me I didn't'

Jimin took a closer look and almost burst into tears. 'Oh, I did'

It was at that moment that Jungkook's eyes opened.