Chapter 2

Jimin burst into his shared room with Taehyung, not bothering to check if the boy was there or not. Turns out he was. The younger boy lifted his head off the pillow blearily and looked towards the noise. He was just awake enough and turned just in time to see his best friend close the door, slide down to the floor and began sobbing into his knees.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and made to get up. He moved too quickly and ended up getting his legs tangled in his duvet. While he struggled to get out, Jimin's crying increased. Taehyung ended up falling off his bed in his hurry to get untangled. He wiggled out of his duvet and crawled towards his small friend.

"Jiminie..." He started softly. Jimin jumped slightly at the deep voice. He hadn't heard any of the noise Taehyung made. Taehyung put his hand on Jimin's shoulder, but the smaller boy put the taller boy's arm around him and curled into Taehyung's side. "Oh Jiminie, what happened?"

"I d-did something b-bad Tae..." Jimin trailed off, burying himself further into Taehyung's side. Taehyung furrowed his brows as he looked closer at his friend.

"...what did you do?" He asked slowly. Jimin shook his head, burrowing his face in his knees again. Taehyung sighed, "I need to know Jiminie. You can't be this upset and not tell me. I want to help you, but I can't unless you tell me what is wrong"

Jimin took in a deep breath and dried his cheeks. He was silent for another moment before speaking, "Taehyungie... I mated Jungkook"