Chapter 3

Taehyung draped his nightgown over Jimin's shoulders and tucked his chair in under the table. The taller boy walked to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate for them both before returning to the smaller boy at the table. Jimin had his feet on the chair and his face in his knees again. The two boys sipped their drink in silence. A thudding could be heard from down the hall and Jungkook barrelled around the corner. He looked so angry. Jimin gulped.

The boy made a beeline for the Vampire. Taehyung moved out of his chair and went to stand in front of his friend but Jungkook pushed him back. Taehyung stumbled backward into the wall at the force. Jungkook forced Jimin's seat backward and grabbed the boy's collar again. Jungkook ignored the burn of the hot chocolate as Jimin dropped the cup and the burning hot liquid spilled over their bodies, but Jimin cried out at the pain. Jungkook ignored it. He shook the boy forcefully once more.

"I hate you!" He screamed, "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Yoongi and Hoseok ran around the corner. They were both flushed and out of breath from running so quickly. When Jungkook has left them just over two minutes ago he was fine, but now he was outraged. They mated pair had heard the noise and came running as quickly as they could when they realized what was going on.

Hoseok pushed forward and pulled the two boys apart. Jimin dropped to the floor, boneless, and Jungkook tensed up, breathing heavily. Yoongi rushed over to Jimin, attempting to pull him up. Jimin didn't budge so Yoongi kneeled on the floor next to him. Hoseok looked at the two before turning to face Jungkook.

"What has gotten into you? You were fine a minute ago and now you're attacking Jimin" He growled. That seemed to snap Jungkook out of it. The younger boy shook his head and looked over at the boy on the floor. Jimin was crying again, his small body racked with sobs.

"I-" Jungkook went to speak but stopped, thinking. "I don't want this..."

"And you think Jimin does?" Hoseok asked, crossing his arms. "You were both drunk and this was a mistake, I don't think either of you wanted this." Hoseok lied, "Now, you need to take yourself off and calm down. Get your act together"

Hoseok let out a breath as Jungkook walked off. He turned to face his mate and Jimin. He was surprised to see Taehyung crouched beside them too, clutching his left arm. Jimin and Hoseok's eyes met and Hoseok understood what he was trying to ask,

'When?'