Chapter 10

Jimin cried. It hurt. It hurt so much. Jimin appreciated Hoseok being there but couldn't get a break from vomiting to even thank him. The door creaked and Hoseok's head whipped around to look in its direction. The Maknae stood there frozen, tears rolling down his face.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok asked. The boy jumped before swaying and taking a step backward. Hoseok narrowed his eyes at that action but didn't say anything, instead, he asked, "What are you doing up?"

The Maknae fidgeted, "I uh- I couldn't sleep and I had a headache so... I'm just going to get some medicine"

Hoseok nodded and turned back to Jimin when the boy gagged again. Hoseok thought for a moment before noticing that Jungkook hadn't moved,

"Oh! While you're at the kitchen could you grab two glasses of cold water please?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook nodded and walked off. He slowly trudged into the kitchen and stumbled to sit down when the pain returned. He growled and shook his head before continuing, Jimin needed the water. Jungkook could handle it until he got back to his room.

~~

"Ah Hoseokie, how's Jiminie?" Jin asked as the younger boy walked into the kitchen the following morning. Hoseok walked over to the fridge and began pouring the orange juice for breakfast.

"He's resting Hyung. He was up again last night" Hoseok stated. Jin sighed and reached over the counter for the eggs.

"Poor boy, it must be horrible to be vomiting constantly," He said. Hoseok nodded even though Jin couldn't see him.

"Yeah..." Hoseok agreed and was thankful when Yoongi walked in, changing the subject.

"Hyung that smells delicious!" Yoongi exclaimed. Jin smiled and nodded in thanks. Hoseok and Yoongi moved into the dining room and let Jin continue with breakfast.