Chapter 2

When Yoongi walked into the living room a few hours later, the sun had risen. He smiled softly at the sight of the two boys curled up together on the sofa. Scanning around, he noticed that two bowls, recently used, were sat on the coffee table and that the tv was on with the volume down low. He gently pulled the blanket up from where it had fallen to cover the boys' shoulders.

Jungkook walked into the room and went to say something but Yoongi shushed him. Yoongi took his arm and lead him to the kitchen.

"So, that's where Jimin disappeared to..." Jungkook said out loud. When Yoongi gave him a confused look he clarified, "Jimin got up last night and said he was going to get a drink, but he didn't come back. I guess I fell asleep and I never woke back up until this morning and he wasn't there"

Yoongi nodded and put the bowls in the sink. He grabbed a glass of water and sat at the bench, Jungkook joined him. They fell into a conversation about their other half's.

Jimin yawned and slowly opened his eyes when Taehyung shifted next to him. He had been awake for a while but just lay there, enjoying the warmth. He heard soft voices coming from the kitchen and sat up, gently climbing off the sofa and pulling the blanket back up to cover Taehyung.

He walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi and Jungkook sat at the breakfast bar, both giggling at something on Yoongi's phone. He walked over to the sink with a glass and filled it. Taking a seat opposite them at the breakfast bar he spoke up,

"Morning"

Yoongi jumped, "Oh, Jimin. You scared me! Good morning"

Jungkook smiled at him and moved out of his chair. The younger took the seat next to Jimin and put an arm around his shoulder, "Morning, Hyung"

At that moment, a sleepy Taehyung walked into the kitchen, eyes half closed, "Jiminieeee. Why'd you leaveee?"

Jimin chuckled, "I was hungry and heard that these two were awake"

Taehyung nodded and took the seat next to Yoongi. He watched as Jimin and Jungkook interacted with one another. 'They deserve each other' Taehyung thought, smiling to himself. Yoongi tapped him on the shoulder. Taehyung turned to look at his Hyung and tilted his head.

"I heard the TV on quite late last night and you were the last one in the living room. Was everything alright?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung nodded and decided to tell Yoongi only half of the truth.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I just stayed in the living room"

Yoongi nodded, "Okay then. What'd d'you want to eat?"

Taehyung thought for a long while before speaking, "Surprise me"