+Bonus+

Three days later, it was Jungkook's birthday. Jungkook woke up to an empty bed that morning and, while confused, it didn't bother him much. He knew where Jimin would be. Getting up and padding out of the room, he went to find his significant other.

He found him in the kitchen, sat on a stool with a glass of water and talking to Jin. Jungkook crept up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jimin jumped before resting his head against Jungkook's chest and looking up at him,

"Morning, baby. Happy birthday" He said. Jungkook leaned down to press a kiss to his forehead.

"Thank you"

The others said various birthday greetings when everyone was sat down at the dinner table and Jungkook smiled brightly at them all.

~~

"Eomma" Jungkook greeted as he straightened up his laptop. On the screen, his mother was sat with the family dog in their living room.

"Happy birthday sweetheart," She said as a way of greeting him. Jungkook nodded at her before looking at his calendar,

"I should be home at about 11:30 am on Saturday, Eomma" He stated. His mother squealed.

"I can't wait to see you! Neither can your father" She told him. Jungkook laughed and then looked at the door as Jimin walked in. Jungkook's mother watched as her son spoke softly to who she believed was Jimin, the one her son was Mated to. Jimin popped his head onto the screen and gave her a wave, saying 'Hi!'

"Hello Jimin. Nice to see you again" She smiled, "Are you going to be coming with Jungkook at the weekend?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook, "I uh- wouldn't want t-"

Jungkook cut him off, "Yes he will. I have to go now Eomma but I will text you later."

She nodded, "Okay, love you both"

"Love you too," both boys said back to her. Jungkook closed his laptop after ending the call and turned to Jimin. He put his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer until he was sat in Jungkook's lap.

"What's this?" Jimin asked. Jungkook shrugged,

"Just wanted a cuddle"

Jimin kissed his cheek before laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder, "Okay. You can have a cuddle"

Jungkook laughed kissed Jimin's head before resting his own head on top of Jimin's.

Jungkook couldn't help but think this was one of the best gifts ever...